PDA

View Full Version : New Outside the Zone 10/18/02

Ebenezer
10-19-2002, 09:11 AM
Please follow the link to the latest installment of Outside the Zone:

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?action=YourSite_content&month=10&state=news&nid=1890

:feedback:

lordofgun
10-20-2002, 12:22 AM
Cas likes it.

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 02:00 AM
Excellent

SABURZFAN
10-20-2002, 07:40 AM
the shirts i can't stand are the ones that have PRINCESS on the front.do they think that we REALLY believe that?

Mom
10-20-2002, 07:49 AM
Well, I am regularly advertising for the NFL....I wear "Buffalo Bills" across my chest quite a bit.

I don't think THAT"S a bad thing. ;)

BUT I do know where you are coming from.....it comes from an age of "name consciousness". I believe it started in the 80's with Polo shirts "IZOD" .....then Calvin Klein jeans. Remember the sexy 14 yr old Brooke Shields "Nothing comes between me & my Calvins" commercials? "Members Only" jackets? Once they realized that WE would think it's a "status symbol" to wear the name...they put names on everything. "Old Navy" is one company that really drives me wild...it's name on nearly every item the store.

Other than the "NFL BILLS" I go out of my way NOT to wear free advertising.

What am I doing discussing something like this on one of the most important gamedays ????

:fishfry: GO BILLS!!!!

mybills
10-20-2002, 07:54 AM
Good for you Eb...

Although I've always wanted to get a "Made in the USA" tattoo circling my naval, or a small ram's head below it, to represent my zodiac sign, I'm too afraid of Hep-B!!

And although I agree that girls shouldn't run around with FOXY across their ass, I'm guilty of wearing lettered capris. They don't advertise a company though, they advertise my personality! I just wish I didn't alter them, now that I'm known as Shelby's evil twin! :evil: