• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Packers’ McKenzie wants out

By Rob Demovsky
    PackersNews.com

Green Bay Packers coach Mike Sherman may have a serious fire to put out. Starting left cornerback Mike McKenzie is unhappy and reportedly has requested a trade.

According to ESPN.com and the Associated Press, the Packers have denied the request, which was made last week by McKenzie’s agent, Brian Parker.
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • thefixer74
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Apr 2004

I think he is a great CB.I wouldn't let him go.He wants a raise but it isn't about the money.....I don't know?
    To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

More than money irks McKenzie

By TOM SILVERSTEIN
      The rift between cornerback Mike McKenzie and the Green Bay Packers is more than just money, and the odds of it being resolved don't appear good.

McKenzie, who requested permission from the club to seek a trade last week, has not reported for the team's off-season conditioning program, thus turning his back on a $200,000 workout bonus, according to two sources familiar with the dispute.

The bonus is part of the five-year, $17.11 million contract McKenzie signed in January 2002 and is paid if McKenzie takes part in a certain percentage of team-organized workouts. McKenzie has told people close to him that he doesn't care about the $200,000 and won't attend the workouts.
      more
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X