PDA

View Full Version : Moulds

BillsFanCupp38
04-12-2004, 09:03 AM
People out there who think Eric Moulds is getting old, think again. Keyshawn Johnson, Marvin Harrison, And Terrel Owens were all drafted in 1996. Same year as Moulds and nobody is saying that they are getting old. Trust me when i say Moulds will be back next year and for at least 2 or 3 more years after that. All of those recievers besides Johnson are right in there prime, and Moulds will be the same way. And if i might say what superb recievers class of 96.

Dozerdog
04-12-2004, 09:09 AM
It's not that people think Moulds is washed up- far from it.

But he's hitting the backside of a big contract. Plus, If you don't grab a WR this season, there won't be a real gamebreaker available to us in the draft (I'm thinking mid to high 20's ;) )for a number of years.

When there is 15-20 very good WR's you got to grab one. I'm not saying it has to be with the 13th pick- but I'd be dissapoointed if they don't grab one by the 74th pick in the draft

clumping platelets
:welcome:

I agree with you. Moulds has a few more yeears left in him. But it doesn't hurt to get him some help.

justasportsfan
There's alot of football to be played in Moulds. I doubt this guy is washed up. However, he can be injured and we need another wr to pick up the slack in his absence. Could it be Aiken? Moulds asked for another speed wr didn't he?

BillsFanCupp38
04-12-2004, 09:52 AM
Aiken hasnt shown me a hole lot but he hasnt gotten his chance. Put him back at kick returns like Moulds used to do. When i look at Aiken he reminds me of Moulds but he hasnt had a chance to prove himself. Give him a chance on kick return and we will see what happends from there.

THATHURMANATOR
04-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Who is saying Moulds is washed up? He was playing at 50% for most of last year.

Mr. Cynical
04-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Moulds is fine. We just need a speed WR on the other side to open things up for him, as well as for Reed if he ends up playing slot (which I think would be his best role)

juice
04-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Send Willis deep from a flanker position.