PDA

View Full Version : Bills report: Notes, quotes, anecdotes

The Spaz
04-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Bills owner Ralph Wilson had his fill of defensive-minded head coaches, admitting recently that what appealed to him about Mike Mularkey was his extensive offensive background. And in a not-so-subtle knock on previous head coach Greg Williams, Wilson said he's encouraged that the players will immediately accept Mularkey because he's a former player himself. "I think he's very solid, very sound. He's been a player for nine years. He'll have the respect of the players. He's not a know-it-all guy. He's going to take the good advice he gets. Sam Wyche (quarterbacks coach) is a top guy and so is Jim McNally on the offensive line. So all those things put together, plus the talent we have, makes me feel good."

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF/7249784

Pride
04-12-2004, 10:02 AM
it all goes back to.... if TD and Ralph knew there was a problem in the lockerroom, why the hell didn't they fix it earlier?

It seems EVERYONE knew what was going on, but noone at 1BD wanted to admit to it.

justasportsfan
04-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Moorman: "I lift twice a week with my legs. Not heavy during the season, just two to three sets of mid to light weight with high reps for explosion purposes. More than anything else what I think is important is running. I run twice a week and I try to do more sprint work and explosion work and then some distance running."

:phew: I was worried he'd be working on his golf handicap.