X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bills report: Notes, quotes, anecdotes

Bills owner Ralph Wilson had his fill of defensive-minded head coaches, admitting recently that what appealed to him about Mike Mularkey was his extensive offensive background. And in a not-so-subtle knock on previous head coach Greg Williams, Wilson said he's encouraged that the players will immediately accept Mularkey because he's a former player himself. "I think he's very solid, very sound. He's been a player for nine years. He'll have the respect of the players. He's not a know-it-all guy. He's going to take the good advice he gets. Sam Wyche (quarterbacks coach) is a top guy and so is Jim McNally on the offensive line. So all those things put together, plus the talent we have, makes me feel good."

• Pride
    • Jul 2002

it all goes back to.... if TD and Ralph knew there was a problem in the lockerroom, why the hell didn't they fix it earlier?

It seems EVERYONE knew what was going on, but noone at 1BD wanted to admit to it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Moorman: "I lift twice a week with my legs. Not heavy during the season, just two to three sets of mid to light weight with high reps for explosion purposes. More than anything else what I think is important is running. I run twice a week and I try to do more sprint work and explosion work and then some distance running."

I was worried he'd be working on his golf handicap.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
      X