3. FS Brandon Everage

4. C Nick Leckey

5. DE Uyi Osunde

6. N/A

7a. C Nick Hardwick

7b. DT Mondre Dickerson
  • mypoorfriendme
    • Apr 2003

C+....reggie at 13 is not a great value pick, and i just plain dont like losman, quite frankly i think hes overrated. nick leckey in rd 4 though is A+
    the dude abides

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

I don't mind Reggie Williams at #13. Losman is a real enigma. You either love him or hate him. He is a classic boom or bust pick and i have no clue which he's going to be. I don't understand 2 centers. I don't like Everage. I think there are better safeties.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

move one to guard later?
        Last edited by mypoorfriendme; 04-12-2004, 05:22 PM.
        the dude abides

Comment

• B-DON
          hi
          • Mar 2004

i give it a b- losman is a steal in my opinion in the second, reggie is worth the 13th this year and probably top 10 in other year. to high for everage but leckey is another definite steal in the 4th

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by B-DON
            i give it a b- losman is a steal in my opinion in the second, reggie is worth the 13th this year and probably top 10 in other year. to high for everage but leckey is another definite steal in the 4th
            and you only think its worth a B-?
            the dude abides

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i would be very happy with that draft.. even though they went WR in the first.. the reason i say so is because we still got a QB, a good one at that.. a DT and a C.

A-
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                i would be very happy with that draft.. even though they went WR in the first.. the reason i say so is because we still got a QB, a good one at that.. a DT and a C.

A-
                I like it too although I doubt we draft Brandon Everage unless he falls into the 2nd day.

Comment

• schobelisdaman
                  • Mar 2004

a would be very happy with a draft like that......any of the top four recievers id be happy with in the first.....we probly could wait for Matt Schuab if we dont get a QB in the first and fill the need at situational pass rusher....overall good.....b+

Comment

• McBFLO
                    • Mar 2003

2 centers? otherwise not bad...
                    Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

I give it a B+. It would be a great draft to get a first rate WR ( in Reggie Williams ), a mobile qb w/ a live arm ( in JP Losman ), a very underrated Nick Leckey @center, and maybe a diamond in the rough FS Brandon Everage, considering he doesn't go crazy or something, but overall looks good.
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I like it. A big time WR, perhaps the best QB in the draft, and a couple of decent interior O linemen. Osunde could be a steal at DE.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                        X