PDA

View Full Version : Everyone seems to be banking..

JefftheBillsfan
04-12-2004, 09:55 PM
that we can get Lossman in round 2. So what if the Giants get Gallery round 1? You don't think they would take Lossman round 2? There are a couple teams actually I could see taking Lossman early round 2. Just something to think about.

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-12-2004, 10:01 PM
I know, thats why I'd be scared if we don't geta QB in round 1, we might be stuck with a bottom of the line developmental QB prospect.

The Spaz
04-12-2004, 10:02 PM
We don't know how TD and Modrak have the Quarterbacks graded, we will find out on draft day.

Tatonka
04-12-2004, 10:14 PM
i think that most of us... at least i know i am well aware that greenbay or kansas city could even take losman before the end of the first.. and arizona, oakland, new york, and i am sure some other unamed teams could go after him..

that is the risk that you take..

ideally, if rivers is gone.. the best option for us would be to trade down with New england, or another team and either get NEs 2 firsts or another teams 1st and 2nd.. and grab losman at the end of the 1st or carey.. and then move back up in the 2nd for whichever one we dont get.. just imho.

The Spaz
04-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Christ I want to hibernate and wake up on the draft day :mad:

mypoorfriendme
04-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Christ I want to hibernate and wake up on the draft day :mad:

amen brotha'

ryjam282
04-13-2004, 06:07 AM
I'm actually banking on us getting Rivers...Losman is not the one I think we should get. Although, you are right. He probably won't be there when we pick in the 2nd.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-13-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
We don't know how TD and Modrak have the Quarterbacks graded, we will find out on draft day.

You know that is one thing that we all forget. It doesn't matter who thinks what to TD and TM. It all depends on how they grade the players. For all we know Losman could be #1 on their board.

Earthquake Enyart
04-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Saw Losman on NFL Network the other day. Man does that kid have quick feet. Also throws very few interceptions. Kinda like an anti-matter alternative universe Bledsoe.:eek: