PDA

View Full Version : Thank You To All

kgun12
10-19-2002, 08:22 PM
Just a note to thank all of you for thinking of my wife and son after there accident. My son is back to school (Clarkson U.) My wife came home last Sunday and is doing ok. Very sore and still badly bruised, but glad to be in our new home. Her pelvic bone was broke in 3 places and is healing slowly. She will be off her feet for 3 to 4 months and alot of rehab. As for me, very little sleep with taking care of her, getting my son back and forth to football practice and games, the dog and work, but after what we have through I'll take it! As for the car it was totaled and when I went to get our things out of the trunk I saw that it was 8 inches from the back seat! By the way if you are in the market for a new car our's was a Sable. I would recommend it. After all when you think that both cars hit head on at 55 mph and just a broken hip, WOW! The passenger area was fine. I can't say enough about that car.

Thanks again, though we don't know each other by face it is nice to know that when any of us have a problem we can turn to our Billszone family for support.

Again THANK YOU
kgun12 (Tom)

JefftheBillsfan
10-19-2002, 08:43 PM
great news!!!!!

TigerJ
10-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Good to hear that life is heading toward normal again, not that you're there yet.

lordofgun
10-20-2002, 12:07 AM
Great to hear man! Keep us in the loop!

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2002, 03:38 AM
great to hear and best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!

northernbillfan
10-20-2002, 03:57 AM
Good luck man! Glad to hear the healing has begun at home.

mybills
10-20-2002, 07:13 AM
So glad to hear that she is getting better! Now that she's home, the healing process should go quicker! God Blessed you with the strength to handle all of this, and it sounds like you're doing a great job! :angel:

SABURZFAN
10-20-2002, 07:20 AM
right on kgun.i know everybody in your household is glad that Momma's home.that's great news.

by the way,i see that you failed to mention that you have to cook too.what's for dinner?we're starving.

:nana:

welcome back buddy

LtBillsFan66
10-21-2002, 08:30 AM
Great to hear the good news!

Ebenezer
10-21-2002, 08:36 AM
So glad to here!! Hopefully everything is good for Thanksgiving and better at Christmas!