PDA

View Full Version : Titans Highlights Preseason(exact times and dates)

The Spaz
04-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Orchard Park, NY - The Bills have announced the dates for the team's four 2004 preseason games and also that the very popular "Kids Day" promotion will return for a fourth straight year.

The Bills will open the 2004 preseason with home games vs. Denver and Tennessee before concluding it on the road at Indianapolis and Detroit. The specific dates and times are as follows (times listed are eastern):

Sunday, August 15 DENVER 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 21 TENNESSEE 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 28 at Indianapolis 8:00 PM
Thursday, September 2 at Detroit 8:00 PM

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=240044&dsp=press

Pride
04-13-2004, 02:28 PM
out of curiosity, why all night games?

The Spaz
04-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Pride
out of curiosity, why all night games?

Weren't they all night games last year too?

Bulldog
04-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Wouldn't mind going to the Titans game! Are tickets to the preseason games reasonable?

Ebenezer
04-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog
Wouldn't mind going to the Titans game! Are tickets to the preseason games reasonable?

except for kids they are the same price...

Originally posted by The Spaz
Sunday, August 15 DENVER 7:00 PM

why Sunday?

Bulldog
04-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

except for kids they are the same price...

Thanks. That sucks, like I'm going to pay full price for a preseason game. Can you aquire tickets from a scalper at a reduced price? I can't imagine the demand will be all that high.

Ebenezer
04-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog
Thanks. That sucks, like I'm going to pay full price for a preseason game. Can you aquire tickets from a scalper at a reduced price? I can't imagine the demand will be all that high.

walk around outside and at kick off time the prices will crash...

The_Philster
04-13-2004, 03:36 PM
why Sunday?
Thinking the same thing here...was hoping I could save my vacation for other times...1 day now spent on the 16th of August

walk around outside and at kick off time the prices will crash...
Don't even have to wait that long. I see scalpers selling upper deck seats for $15 early on.

Bulldog
04-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Thinking the same thing here...was hoping I could save my vacation for other times...1 day now spent on the 16th of August

Don't even have to wait that long. I see scalpers selling upper deck seats for $15 early on.

Thanks