• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Why is this on BuffaloBills.com??

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Phil Mickelson visited training camp last year and his career is being copared to the Bils in gettign to the "big dance" but not being able to win it but he finally did.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

I guess since he picked the Bills in the Superbowl last year and since he was always considered a second place guy he has become a little synonymous with the Bills. Maybe someone at BB dot com has a sense of humor and decided that since Phil finally won a major, maybe the Bills can win one as well.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

No, it's because there so little happenings going on at OBD, even their official website is running out of **** to post.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Nope I'm right!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            No, it's because there so little happenings going on at OBD, even their official website is running out of **** to post.
            Well, there's that too.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

ugggg. I've heard Mickelson being called "The Buffalo Bills of golf." I guess he's off the hook now.

I like the guy. I rarely watch golf, but I had it on on Sunday. It was pretty exciting!

Comment

Working...
              X