PDA

View Full Version : I need some feed back!

McBFLO
04-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Hey people, what about this scenario. I dont think either TH or wM are going anywhere this year. Having said that, one of them WILL be gone after this season as the result of some kind of trade. I think we take this year's first rounder and next years either 1st or 2nd and trade those 2 picks (doesn't even have to be Detroit, as long as we're ahead of Pitt) to move up and take Philip Rivers. After trading one of our RBs after this year, we'll get at least a 2nd rounder back, possibly a 1st rounder. And, we have our franchise QB of future. If we do trade to Detroit, they get Steven Jackson at #13.
The more I think about it, the more I think we're going to move up. That's exactly why the Bills haven't signed Kordell yet. They're holding out to see if they can get either Big Ben or Rivers. If we get one of them (especially Rivers since he seems to be more prepared to step in right away), we won't need to sign such a high profile backup like Kordell. A guy like Doug Johnson could come in and be our #3 with the rookie being #2.

McBFLO
04-14-2004, 01:40 PM
someone respond to this...what do you guys think?

DraftBoy
04-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Well if your moving up to Detroit then you gotta wonder whether your moving up to take, Rivers, Taylor, Big Ben, Harris, or a high WR. It sounds like a possible plan but why move up to 6 to take Rivers when some of these players maybe available. IMO Sean Taylor is the best player in the draft.

McBFLO
04-14-2004, 02:06 PM
I wouldnt necessarily try to move up as far as #6. I just mentioned them because I originally posted this messagew on another thread. I'd like to see the Bills get Rivers. He's gonna be good!

DraftBoy
04-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Agreed but there are gonna be some surprises, on draft day and somebody is gonna fall.

chernobylwraiths
04-14-2004, 02:43 PM
With all the talk of San Diego really liking Rivers and trading down with the Giants, Rivers might not even be there at 6, then where would you be.

HAMMER
04-14-2004, 02:53 PM
NO, NO, NO! Trade back later and pick up another second rounder. Then you get Losman, Grove, Jenkins.