PDA

View Full Version : The Sporting News

Bill Brasky
04-14-2004, 01:23 PM
Just got my new issue in the mail. It's all about the draft, here's what they have for the Bills:

Rd 1 - Kenechi Udeze, DE, USC

Rd 2 - Ben Watson, TE, Georgia

Rd 3 - Matt Schaub, QB, Virginia

Rd 4 - Jeb Terry, G, UNC

Rd 5 - DeMarco McNeil, DT, Auburn

Rd 7 - Brandon Everage, S, Okla

Rd 7 - Kevin Emanuel, DE, FSU

The article says pretty much what we've seen on this board:

-the biggest team needs are in this order: DE, WR, QB, TE
-Donohoe is not expected to trade up
-we will have a shot at Rivers
-if Rivers goes higher than 13, the Bills will take a QB in the 3rd/4th Rd (Matt Schaub or Josh Harris)
-One of the following: Fitzgerald, Roy/Mike Williams could fall to the 13th pick
-If they don't pick Udeze they will go after Will Smith

Devin
04-14-2004, 01:27 PM
wtf not one WR ......

Dont mind Watson dont even particularly mind Udeze unless Rivers is avail.

I would like us to pick up Karney or Wilson at FB.

Bulldog
04-14-2004, 01:27 PM
They list WR as a need but yet the Bills don't draft one? The Bills are going to get a WR before RD 2 ends.

Bill Brasky
04-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Well it basically said that if one of the three big WR's falls to 13 for some reason the Bills will no doubt take him, but that scenario is pretty unlikely.

The Spaz
04-14-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
Well it basically said that if one of the three big WR's falls to 13 for some reason the Bills will no doubt take him, but that scenario is pretty unlikely.

I have that draft guide too and it was published a while ago they still have us with Winfield.

Jan Reimers
04-14-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm not in love with this, but Udeze and Watson appear to be very good players. I used to like Schaub - who is from UVA, not LSU - but I'm not sure of his arm strength or athleticism. And I still think we need a WR early in this draft.

DraftBoy
04-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
I'm not in love with this, but Udeze and Watson appear to be very good players. I used to like Schaub - who is from UVA, not LSU - but I'm not sure of his arm strength or athleticism. And I still think we need a WR early in this draft.

Agreed. Also Schaub is gonna be a bust he has minimal arm strength, very avg accuracy and his feat are almost bledsoe like. I do not want him under any circumstances.