04-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Just a fact or fiction series
McGahee will be solid in 2004...they were saying incomplete
Bledsoe will be better than in 2003...FACT

Mr. Cynical
04-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Bledsoe will be better than in 2003...FACT

Well, he couldn't get any worse so that's a safe bet for them. How much better is the $8M question.

Romes
04-14-2004, 06:08 PM
Kal - you don't have to respond every time someone has something positive to say about Bledsoe with the exact same statement.

I think we understand. He couldn't get anyworse and that $8 million is too much for him. We all agree there.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-14-2004, 06:16 PM
Willis will be solid in 2004

Mr. Cynical
04-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Romes
Kal - you don't have to respond every time someone has something positive to say about Bledsoe with the exact same statement.

I think we understand. He couldn't get anyworse and that $8 million is too much for him. We all agree there.

Just as there is no need for me to restate the negative, there is no need to restate the positive in CAPS. Just the way it goes which is why I'm not in the truce. :D

Dozerdog
04-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by kal123
Just as there is no need for me to restate the negative, there is no need to restate the positive in CAPS. Just the way it goes which is why I'm not in the truce. :D

we should rename this "Kal" :deadhorse

DraftBoy
04-14-2004, 08:33 PM

Your not in the truce either? Good i thought I was the only sane one left.

The_Philster
04-14-2004, 09:04 PM

I was reporting what they said on ESPN...they seemed adament about it. :shakeno:

Tatonka
04-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Well, he couldn't get any worse so that's a safe bet for them. How much better is the $8M question.

:gag:

Originally posted by Romes

starting to become wys-esque... :snicker:

Originally posted by Dozerdog
we should rename this "Kal" :deadhorse

that should have been :wys: a while back already.

i love you kal and wys. :D

Tatonka
04-14-2004, 09:30 PM
so what else did they say about the bills draft preview?

The_Philster
04-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
so what else did they say about the bills draft preview?

That fact-or-fiction segment was all they did. They went to a commercial, talking beforehand that they would be looking at the Bills of 2004 and came back and only gave us that. :shakeno: What a rip-off!!