PDA

View Full Version : Stop the trade talk about TH please.

BillsOwnAll
04-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Why would you even want that?? id rather have WM and TH than just one. Get Will Men in black Smtith in the draft have a DIGUSTINGLY NASTY DEFENSE! A way over powered running game and a DECENT QB which will be helped out by the running game. And not to metion the best punter in the game. All we need is a K'er and were set. So give the Pluses we get for trading TH. And depend on an unprover rookie(no bashing WM i like him and think hes the nex Thurman thomas but wouldnt depend on him being good right now cuase i want a SB and TH can take us there!!!):feedback: :feedback: :feedback:

casdhf
04-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Huh?

Jan Reimers
04-14-2004, 07:14 PM
I think I agree. Don't trade TH?

SeatownBillsFan21
04-14-2004, 07:19 PM
I also agree with keeping TH but Will Smith is a bum

Devin
04-14-2004, 11:17 PM
what did he say?

mypoorfriendme
04-15-2004, 12:10 AM
there is zero percent chance of us trading TH, and i wish people would stop talking about it for that reason.

SABURZFAN
04-15-2004, 12:20 AM
i would take a DT at #13 rather than will smith.

thefixer74
04-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
I also agree with keeping TH but Will Smith is a bum
Thank You.Will is a run stoper,we have LBs for that.We need a pass rusher and Will can't get off Blocks to get to the QB.Look at his stats.He only got his sacks against lesser teams.Not Big 10 teams.

juice
04-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by thefixer74
Thank You.Will is a run stoper,we have LBs for that.We need a pass rusher and Will can't get off Blocks to get to the QB.Look at his stats.He only got his sacks against lesser teams.Not Big 10 teams.

Blitz schemes along with better overall schemes will improve the pass rush.. Posey is being misused.. That said, there is not that much wrong with the D-fense..our First two picks should go towards improving the O-fense.

Hopefully an additional first round pick can be obtained through a Henry deal.

R. Rich
04-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by juice
Blitz schemes along with better overall schemes will improve the pass rush.. Posey is being misused.. That said, there is not that much wrong with the D-fense..our First two picks should go towards improving the O-fense.

Hopefully an additional first round pick can be obtained through a Henry deal.

While I agree with you that our schemes were seriously lacking, I can't attribute everything to that when it comes to defense. Our LDE play stinks. Maybe it will get better by starting Kelsay, maybe it won't, but it needs improvement. I wouldn't take Smith, as I feel he is better suited as a LB than a DE, but I would look at Udeze if he's there in the first round (probably won't be, but you never know for sure).