PDA

View Full Version : Defense. We need Defense

BillsOwnAll
04-14-2004, 04:49 PM
Yes you might they we have a good one. WE DO. But a good defense will win you a Super bowl. The pats have proven that! They dont have a GREAT offense its decent like ours. But there defense is GOOD. If we can just keep our same offense and make our defense the best in the league that is how we will win a SB that is how.

The Spaz
04-14-2004, 05:10 PM
We already have a good defense #2 in the league last year!:up:

Devin
04-14-2004, 05:16 PM
indeed, Offence we need Offence ;)

BillsOwnAll
04-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Did you not read or understand my post at all?Dont just reply to the topic name read the damn post.

justasportsfan
04-14-2004, 06:48 PM
I think Pat Williams will be a bigger monster being his contract year. I don't think anyone will be having that much success against us. I do worry about our pass rush coming from our other DE.

Milloy hopefully will get better in his second year and I hope Vincent get's us some TO's.

chernobylwraiths
04-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
Yes you might they we have a good one. WE DO. But a good defense will win you a Super bowl. The pats have proven that! They dont have a GREAT offense its decent like ours. But there defense is GOOD. If we can just keep our same offense and make our defense the best in the league that is how we will win a SB that is how.

Well READING your post, it looks as if our offense was fine last year and it was our defense that let us down. But I don't think that was the case.

BillsOwnAll
04-14-2004, 06:49 PM
We need Playmakers who can get us TO's. with TKO MILLOY AND NOW VINCET we might be set there....some depth wouldnt be a bad thing.

BillsOwnAll
04-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
Well READING your post, it looks as if our offense was fine last year and it was our defense that let us down. But I don't think that was the case. actully if read REALLLLLLLY hard you will see in BIG CAPTILA LETTERS it says " WE DO" have a good defense....maybe you just read over that or something

Jan Reimers
04-14-2004, 07:04 PM
Our offense STUNK last year. It wasn't good; it wasn't decent; it was PUTRID.

Let's get a few offensive studs before we fine tune the defense or worry too much about age and depth at DT.

chernobylwraiths
04-14-2004, 07:18 PM

Hmm, keep the same offense? Are you talking about the same one that was rated at the bottom of the NFL?

actully if read REALLLLLLLY hard you will see in BIG CAPTILA LETTERS it says " WE DO" have a good defense....maybe you just read over that or something

I guess if I REALLLLLY try REALLLLLY hard I think I can figure this out.

If we trade London Fletcher for Ray Lewis, hope that Vincent can play like he was in his prime, pick up a pro bowl FS off waivers, and replace Posey and Denney with reincarnations of Lawrence Taylor and Bruce Smith, then we might win with last years offense.

What are you getting so nasty about? You aren't going to find too many people who think that we should leave the offense alone and just concentrate on defense. Especially when you antagonize people who are just pointing out that our defense was already good. I can understand you wanting to have a dominant defense that forces more turnovers but you are going about the arguement all wrong.

McBFLO
04-14-2004, 07:44 PM
It also helps if you know how to speak. Billsownall has just about the worst grammer i have ever heard, which makes it difficult to understand what exactly he/she is trying to say. Maybe you should revise your own post before you start critisizing other people.

Devin
04-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Did you not read or understand my post at all?Dont just reply to the topic name read the damn post.

I read your post, your post is not only incorrect, its assuming something that currently isnt true.

Defence will most certainly help you win superbowls. Not only is our offence not decent its downright horrid it is no where near the Patriots offence last year.

And if the intention of your post was to simply imply that we keep our offence as is, and beef up an already outstanding defence i'd have to disagree. As adding another offensive weapon such as a QB/WR should and likely will be the priority.

Show a little respect and phrase/prepare your post better before blasting others.