PDA

View Full Version : Defense looks GREAT!!!

Michael82
10-20-2002, 01:16 PM
WOO HOO!!! Buffalo's Defense has turned the ball over 3 times! The aggressive D is here and it's here full force! :up:

The defense is putting lots of pressure on the quarterback and doing a great job!

Ron Edwards forces a fumble and then Pat Williams recovers it.

Nate Clements makes the $1,500 and then grabs a touchdown for the team on his second interception!

:fishfry:

venis2k1
10-20-2002, 01:30 PM
NATE!!!!!!

PA Season Ticket Holder
10-20-2002, 01:32 PM
There's only 3 things I need to say about that...

Ray Lucas, Dedric Ward, and James McKnight

:)

Rebecky
10-20-2002, 01:37 PM
This is the first Bills game I've watched this year -- is THIS the defense you "negative nellies" have been complaining about? What's wrong with you people?! This is a darned good looking defense!

Typ0
10-20-2002, 01:44 PM
Yes Rebeccy...this IS the first Bills game you have watched this season...LOL. Actually they looked decent second half last week. At times they have looked decent right along but they have gotten burned big too many times and it hurt us.

Mad Bomber
10-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Drew completed less than 50% of his passes, and passed for less than 200 yards for the first time this year. We scored our fewest points of the year.

WHO CARES?

The media likes to talk about our high powered offense. Today we had Travis Henry's 120-something yards (and no fumbles!) and a stifling defense.

I'll take that ANY day. This is the best total football game we've played this year.

My birthday wish has come true! Thank you Bills! WOOOHOOOOOO!

JefftheBillsfan
10-20-2002, 03:34 PM
we actually looked like an NFL defense

Rebecky
10-20-2002, 07:51 PM
So, what did the "D" do differently today?

For one, I would presume this is the first game our CB's have played consistent aggressive man-on-man instead of hanging 10 yards off the receivers?

The_Philster
10-21-2002, 03:52 AM
That's the big thing I noticed as well, Rebecky....they're playing tighter coverage. They say that they stay backed off so as not to get beat deep but that doesn't help on shorter pass routes.