I was never big on the possibility of getting Udeze with our 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kardshark19
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

I was never big on the possibility of getting Udeze with our 13th

This article makes him sound very good, and he sounds very determined to be one of the best. If the 3 top QBs and 4 top WR are off the board, and Tommie Harris gone, I think Udeze would be a great pick. Here's the link:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Kenechi Udeze is a student of NFL pass rushing.

NFL Network

NFL Network

Analysis, opinions, features and more!
    He can tell you all about Jason Taylor's "side scissors" maneuver, which is every bit as effective inside as it is outside. He can go on and on about Michael Strahan's power game. Udeze can reach into the past, too, and discuss Reggie White's "hump" move and Deacon Jones' long-since-outlawed "head slap."

Give him a name and he will give you a synopsis.

Udeze has made it his business to know everything he can about current and former NFL pass-rushing greats because the information is helpful to his quest to one day be mentioned among them. The former University of Southern California defensive end is widely regarded as the best player at his position in this year's draft, a distinction he earned by consistently displaying the kind of skills that could lead to greatness on the professional level.

"I feel I am the best pass rusher in the draft (and) maybe even the best run stopper at the end position as well," says Udeze, who enters the draft as a junior. "I'm one of the more balanced players in the draft. I force fumbles, I create things, I do field-goal blocks. I do whatever it takes to help the team out."
    Last edited by kardshark19; 04-14-2004, 11:43 PM.
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

we could do alot worse.. that is for sure.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• kardshark19
      • Aug 2002

Hey T, who the he11 is that guy you use as an avatar? Does he really look like that?
      If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Comment

• thefixer74
        Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
        • Apr 2004

His training and attitude alond makes him the best DE in the draft.He is way better than Will Smith imho.
        To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

god im going to be pissed if we get a DE within the first two rounds.
          the dude abides

Comment

• kardshark19
            • Aug 2002

So let's say Eli, Ben and Rivers are off the board. Also, Fitz, MW, and RoW are off the board. Good chance Losman won't be their when we pick at the second. Will you only be happy with WR/OL with our first two picks?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kardshark19
              Will you only be happy with WR/OL with our first two picks?
              i'd be happy if we got taylor and grove.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• kardshark19
                • Aug 2002

Sean Taylor? He won't get past the 7th pick, if that far. I would like Grove as well, but not with our 1st. I would want to go WR or DE with our 1st rounder if the top 3 QBs are gone.

Comment

• clumping platelets

See my sig

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kardshark19
                    Hey T, who the he11 is that guy you use as an avatar? Does he really look like that?
                    it is Jiri Fisher... he is a huge defenseman for the redwings.. in that picture, he just got sent to the penalty box for beating the snot out of a guy.. and he was in the middle of telling him he was going to split his head again as soon as he gets out of the box.

he doesnt normally look like that.. that is his psychotic charles manson face.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I'm not sure Udeze has either the speed or the quickness to be a great pass rusher. But he could be a very good all around DE.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Udeze would be a phenomenal selection. He is going to be a great pass rusher.
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• kardshark19
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

it is Jiri Fisher... he is a huge defenseman for the redwings.. in that picture, he just got sent to the penalty box for beating the snot out of a guy.. and he was in the middle of telling him he was going to split his head again as soon as he gets out of the box.

he doesnt normally look like that.. that is his psychotic charles manson face.

Comment

• thefixer74
                            Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                            god im going to be pissed if we get a DE within the first two rounds.

And most are saying that they'll be pissed if we take another mid round white DE.

I think he is the best DE in the draft.He could be the pass rusher we need to complete Schobel...Like the Hansen and Bruce combo.
                            To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by thefixer74

And most are saying that they'll be pissed if we take another mid round white DE.

I think he is the best DE in the draft.He could be the pass rusher we need to complete Schobel...Like the Hansen and Bruce combo.
                              The Udeze/Schobel combo will only do a one year run IMO if we make that pick. We won't be able to afford Schobel after this year, especially if Udeze helps take some pressure of him or makes him flip to the other side. I think it will be the Udeze/Kelsay combo for years to come though. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X