PDA

View Full Version : WCoast excuse thread here...

SoCalBillsFan
10-20-2002, 03:09 PM
Wcoast-

Please put all excuses in this thread. I'd rather you not clog up the boards with sorry excuse threads, so please be considerate and just put them all here. Thanks.

fins suck

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:11 PM
I have no exuses, you beat our 1 legged offense fare and square.

The_Philster
10-20-2002, 03:11 PM
It's too late....his entire team is injured and he already started his own thread. :lol:

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 03:13 PM
There's always an "only" or a "but" when the Bills win. It was, well the bills "only" beat an expansion team. They got 4 straight SBs "but" didn't win. They beat the Dolphins "but" they were beat up.

Our team, and our organization never gets any respect. It's time for a change.

Mad Bomber
10-20-2002, 03:17 PM
WCF-
Injuries are a part of the game. Look at us last year, and the Bears this year.

C'mon man, you're disappointing me (and potentially costing me some ZBs on a bet)... you haven't said we're "lucky" yet!

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
There's always an "only" or a "but" when the Bills win. It was, well the bills "only" beat an expansion team. They got 4 straight SBs "but" didn't win. They beat the Dolphins "but" they were beat up.

Our team, and our organization never gets any respect. It's time for a change.

do you really think you will get respect after beating a team without their 2 starting WRs and a backup QB.......I as a Dolphin fan, thought our Backups were better than that and good enough to beat you but I was proved wrong....If you seen the game you will know what Im talking about.....I believe you wouldve gotten respect had you beat our complete team.:chat:

dolfan25
10-20-2002, 03:22 PM
First off congratulations on the win. I don't think Miami gave their best effort but a win is a win and the AFC East has been made a lot more interesting.

They got 4 straight SBs "but" didn't win.

I gotta call you out on this 1. That's a pretty big "but". That's like "but" I didn't mean to get you pregnant.

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Mad Bomber
WCF-

C'mon man, you're disappointing me (and potentially costing me some ZBs on a bet)... you haven't said we're "lucky" yet!

I know injuries are a part of the game but when you lose both your starting WRs and Starting QB all in 1 week, dont you think thats a big chunk of your offense and has to do something with it? ......I dont think you got lucky....you beat us fare and square, your starting team beat our back up team.

don137
10-20-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

do you really think you will get respect after beating a team without their 2 starting WRs and a backup QB.......I as a Dolphin fan, thought our Backups were better than that and good enough to beat you but I was proved wrong....If you seen the game you will know what Im talking about.....I believe you wouldve gotten respect had you beat our complete team.:chat:

Typical classless response...Take your beating like a man. That's what separates sore losers from people with class. WCF is whining worse than Marino...

dolfan25
10-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Mad Bomber
WCF-

but you don't expect them all to happen in the same game.

Novacane
10-20-2002, 03:25 PM
I have no exuses, you beat our 1 legged offense fare and square.

No Excuses? What do you call this? :spanku:

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

No Excuses? What do you call this? :spanku:

uh ....I dont know.....a statement?

Did that sound like an exuse to you?....I was just stating the facts.

Mad Bomber
10-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25

but you don't expect them all to happen in the same game.

True....

Unfortunately, they seem to come in bunches, and always at the wrong time (is there such a thing as a right time for an injury?)

Novacane
10-20-2002, 03:28 PM
Injuries are a BS excuse! We were without our starting CB and had 4 ints! We were without our big RT but Henry ran all over you!

And I seem to remember quite a few phins fans bragging Lucas would be just as good as Elf!

BAWA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dolfan25
10-20-2002, 03:28 PM
Yeah after today when we have a bye

Novacane
10-20-2002, 03:30 PM

uh ....I dont know.....a statement?

Did that sound like an exuse to you?....I was just stating the facts.

Yes..............it did sound like an excuse to me.

dolfan25
10-20-2002, 03:30 PM
Injuries are a BS excuse! We were without our starting CB and had 4 ints! We were without our big RT but Henry ran all over you!

And I seem to remember quite a few phins fans bragging Lucas would be just as good as Elf!

Wanna bet on who wins the division.

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:31 PM

so what youre trying to say is that we would have done no better with Fiedler, Chambers and OG out there?

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 03:31 PM
It as after it was known that Fiedler was out and Chambers and Gadsen that Winfield had his surgery. Fin fans were saying, "The chances for a Miami win just went from 100% to 150%." I heard from fin fans, "Lucas is a Bills killer." I heard, "Buffalo can't run on Miami." I heard ad nauseum, "Ricky Williams is a much better RB than TH. TH might be good in a couple years."

What I want to hear from fin fans is an admission that they have been spewing a load of crap forever about the Bills and in their comparisons. I'll be a gracious winner when I see a fin fanlose graciously. I might see that from Jaydog or Phins 54 but I'm not holding my breathe about hearing anything of the sort from WCF, Echo Bravo or a host of other fin fan losers.

mybills
10-20-2002, 03:32 PM
It was a lose-lose situation for Miami (period).

Lucasushi throws int's.

or

Bills stop the run.

No excuses needed. WE WON!!!!!!!!!!

:gobills:

mybills
10-20-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
Yeah after today when we have a bye

and your point is? :rolleyes:

Michael82
10-20-2002, 03:38 PM

Thank you BledsoeTOreedfor6! Here's another thing....

We were without our starting RT, starting blocking TE (both of them are good blockers and give holes to Travis), starting CB, a top special team player (Bryson). Plus, Eric Moulds was suffering from back spasms! So don't blame this loss on injuries fin fans! We had a lot too! But we still kicked your ass! bwaahahahahahahahahaha! :evil:

WCoastFin
Originally posted by TigerJ
It as after it was known that Fiedler was out and Chambers and Gadsen that Winfield had his surgery. Fin fans were saying, "The chances for a Miami win just went from 100% to 150%." I heard from fin fans, "Lucas is a Bills killer." I heard, "Buffalo can't run on Miami." I heard ad nauseum, "Ricky Williams is a much better RB than TH. TH might be good in a couple years."

What I want to hear from fin fans is an admission that they have been spewing a load of crap forever about the Bills and in their comparisons. I'll be a gracious winner when I see a fin fanlose graciously. I might see that from Jaydog or Phins 54 but I'm not holding my breathe about hearing anything of the sort from WCF, Echo Bravo or a host of other fin fan losers.

I will admit I was one of those fans that said some of that stuff...Obviously I thought our Backups were better than your starters, but I was proved wrong.....Our whole offense was out of sync with new WRs in there and especially Lucas....There are no excuses becuz that was clearly our fault for not preparing enough to go out there with our backups and win the game....

dolfan25
Originally posted by mybills

and your point is? :rolleyes:

he asked when's a good time for an injury. It would've been better if the Fins were injured today and had a bye to get healthy. It only would've been Chambers back but that's better than having to play the next week.

I think announcers often say "the bye is happening at a good time so whoever can get healthy"

Tell me if Bledsoe got injured you wouldn't hope it was a bye the next week.

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 03:40 PM
What we're saying, WCF, is that FIN FANS were saying Miami is just as good with Lucas. Maybe not everyone said that, but if they didn't say that, they were saying that even with Lucas, Miami would still beat Buffalo handily. Buffalo fans never said that Over at fin heaven I saw finfans saying they were eager to see McKnight and Ward, debating which one was going to have the big game and embarrass Buffalo.

I said before the game what you're saying now, that Lucas would struggle without two starting WR and that might be enough for Buffalo to win. It's too late for you to say it now after trying to smack us around all week. What I want to hear is. "You were right."

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

We were without our starting RT, starting blocking TE (both of them are good blockers and give holes to Travis), starting CB, a top special team player (Bryson). Plus, Eric Moulds was suffering from back spasms! So don't blame this loss on injuries fin fans! We had a lot too! But we still kicked your ass! bwaahahahahahahahahaha! :evil:

ask yourselve this question buddy, Give yourself all those guys back and take Bledsoe,Moulds and Price out....do you think you would have a chance to beat our team with Fiedler,Chambers and OG? You beat us in a handicapped match in which we were not prepared for thus being our fault, Congratulations.

P.S. I can see were youre coming from...had we beaten a crippled Bills team and I was coming off a 5 game losing streak against them , I would be very excited also.

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 03:44 PM
It was a 4 game losing streak :rolleyes:

Count again. 1-2-3-4

don137
10-20-2002, 03:45 PM
Today showed Miami's achilles heel. If Williams is slowed down and Miami gets behind and forced to the air they do not have a vertical offense. Fielder proved that he can't lead a team to come from behind consistantly last year and Lucas did no better today. Look at Fielder in the playoffs, he is NOT a big game QB. The fins better hope they don't get behind in the playoffs or else put a fork in them...

dolfan25
10-20-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

I know having Winfield and MW out doesn't help but you can't compare the 2 situations. If you turned it around and the Fins had Todd Wade and Surtain out and the Bills had Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price out you can't tell me you wouldn't be making excuses.

Bryson's a good player but his loss won't hurt you unless Henry is injured.

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
What we're saying, WCF, is that FIN FANS were saying Miami is just as good with Lucas. Maybe not everyone said that, but if they didn't say that, they were saying that even with Lucas, Miami would still beat Buffalo handily. Buffalo fans never said that Over at fin heaven I saw finfans saying they were eager to see McKnight and Ward, debating which one was going to have the big game and embarrass Buffalo.

I said before the game what you're saying now, that Lucas would struggle without two starting WR and that might be enough for Buffalo to win. It's too late for you to say it now after trying to smack us around all week. What I want to hear is. "You were right."

you were right and I was wrong ....I was one of those that said Lucas would come in here and be as good as Fiedler and I was totally wrong....you might have seen that more clearly from a diffrent fan team point of view.:skeptic:

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 03:50 PM
http://images.nfl.com/photos/img5818061.jpg

LVGrown
10-20-2002, 03:50 PM
hell i just think our defense showed up today. how many yards did RW have??? it was a defensive game and our D outperformed yours. buffalo made miami make mistakes, miami didnt make buffalo make any. we had a flawless game i guess you could say! hell even the penalties were down.

Erin

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by don137
Today showed Miami's achilles heel. If Williams is slowed down and Miami gets behind and forced to the air they do not have a vertical offense. Fielder proved that he can't lead a team to come from behind consistantly last year and Lucas did no better today. Look at Fielder in the playoffs, he is NOT a big game QB. The fins better hope they don't get behind in the playoffs or else put a fork in them...

I guess you have somewhat of a point believe it or not......As long as Chambers, another good WR and Fiedler are out, stopping Williams is a huge key to stopping our whole offense....good thing we're getting Chambers and Hopefully C.Carter back in time for the Packers game ;) as for Fiedler, he is a diffrent Fiedler every year....he proved last week he can can from behind in a huge game.

PA Season Ticket Holder
10-20-2002, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WCoastFin
[B]

ask yourselve this question buddy, Give yourself all those guys back and take Bledsoe,Moulds and Price out....do you think you would have a chance to beat our team with Fiedler,Chambers and OG? You beat us in a handicapped match in which we were not prepared for thus being our fault, Congratulations.

You're not even close. Please put down your misery riddled crackpipe.

Fiedler, Chambers, and Gadsen couldn't even hold a jockstrap for Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price. They are lucky if they're even a pimple on their ass.

Sure it didn't help you that they were missing, but our big 3 is way better and way more important to our offense and team. The only thing big about your "big" 3 is Fiedlers ears and nose.

Shiny Chicken
10-20-2002, 03:55 PM
No one seems to e mentioning that we also seriously slowed down Ricki... that wasn't supposed to happen... and your D couldn't stop Travis Henry. You did succeed in slowing down our passing game... I will give you that, and that is not a feat easily accomplished by any means. Yes, if Fiedler, Gadsen and Chambers were in, the game would have been closer, but I think Buffalo still would have won. Your offense relies on Williams being able to effectively run the ball... he couldn't do that against us... and our DB's played solid games today... even with your starting QB and two starting WR's, I think they still would have struggled.

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf 702
hell i just think our defense showed up today. how many yards did RW have??? it was a defensive game and our D outperformed yours. buffalo made miami make mistakes, miami didnt make buffalo make any. we had a flawless game i guess you could say! hell even the penalties were down.

Erin

I think your defense showed up as well...cant argue with that....but Im sure Ricky wouldve had a better game had we had passing threat and not try to put all the load on his shoulders...I dont know that Buffalo made Miami make mistakes... Lucas looked lost and out of rythem.

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 04:19 PM
Thank you, WCF. Miami was the team to beat for us the first half of the year. We were indeed fortunate the way things worked out. This makes the return meeting in Buffalo very interesting. This time Miami will have to deal with Buffalo weather. It could range anywhere from pleasant temps in the 50s and no precip to temps in the 20s with a biting wind and lake effect snow.

Gadsen is gone for the season , I'm hearing. Whether it's official or not, Miami would be better off playing Carter instead of a Gadsen with ligament damage in his wrist. He just wouldn't be as effective catching the ball. I don't know a lot about Carter's off field reputation. I doubt he'll be as much of a cancer as some Bills fans make him out to be in the short term. He's a little like Rice and Brown in Oakland though with probably a little less athleticism. I presume Chambers and Fiedler will be back. That will no doubt help the Dolphins to function better on offence. As I understand it (I missed the game and still have to warch a video) Buffalo changed up their defense a lot in an effort to confuse Lucas, and were successful in that effort. They may have to try something different because Fiedler is probably better at reading defences.

What won't change in the second game is the fact that Buffalo has a good big offensive line. Miami was not beat up on their defence and did not have an answer for TH. Miami will have to find some other strategy to try and stop the Buffalo running game. Miami did a good job containing the passing game. DB was under 50 % in his passing percentage today. I don't know if they can try and shift around their defense to focus more on the run, and if they do whether that will open up the passing game more. That will be the chess match Wanny and Williams will have to play. Having both a passing game and a running game is going to make that a real challenge for Miami.

BTW, I'm never happier than when we finally give up the smack and talk football.

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 04:25 PM
You know what.......you can all go back and forth discussing who wasn't playing and what would have happened if ad nauseum......in the end there's only one thing that matters, and it belongs to us! That big fat 'W'

lordofgun
10-20-2002, 04:34 PM
fish fans excuses <----- :boring:

mybills
10-20-2002, 04:37 PM

you were right and I was wrong ....I was one of those that said Lucas would come in here and be as good as Fiedler and I was totally wrong....

AAAHHHH....confirmation finally.....thank you WCF!

And dolfan 25 -
<b>Bryson's a good player but his loss won't hurt you unless Henry is injured</b>

who said Bryson was good, besides wys? Have another :beer:lol

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 04:39 PM
Bryson is only good on special teams.

DIHARD2
10-20-2002, 04:43 PM
I know having Winfield and MW out doesn't help but you can't compare the 2 situations. If you turned it around and the Fins had Todd Wade and Surtain out and the Bills had Bledsoe, Moulds, and Price out you can't tell me you wouldn't be making excuses.

If I had those players were out I would not be over on the other teams board talking smack. I would've probably hoped that we could win with AVP at quarterback but I wouldn't be saying that we're going to clean the floor with you , when you have those many starters out..

You are here now with excuses and you know what they say "excuses are like butts, everyone has one." Admit that you were outplayed today by the team that if you met us in a playoff with the same circumstance we would win again. I still think that a healthy Buffalo team, could give a healthy fish team a war and possibly win it not by 10, but made by 3. In November we will find out hopefully. Good luck on the rest of your season!

What are you going to do in the playoffs if two of these players are out then? A Super Bowl team has to have the important tools sitting the bench to win. New England would never have been in the Super Bowl last year, if they didn't have the tool sitting the bench, that was able to come off the bench and win the game like Bledsoe did.

Again injuries are part of the game, so those are not an excuse unless it happens at the beginning of the game. Your team did not have the ability to come from behind and beat a banged up Bills team.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

German
10-20-2002, 04:52 PM
Well, but at least he's here to take his medicine.
Gotta give him kudos for that.

What a game. The defense finally showed up. 4-3 Baby!!!

Novacane
10-20-2002, 05:40 PM
Yeah you are right German...................I really did not expect WCF to be around our board tonight. I give him credit for that.

Mad Bomber
10-20-2002, 05:59 PM
You're right, WCF (I never thought I'd find myself saying that)

Lucas just plain sucks. I live in Jestland, and saw him when he was here. That's why Chad Pennington is the current Jest QB.

You are in for a few tough weeks in Miami....people can say what they want about Fiedler, but a game like this shows how good he actually is compared to the alternatives. We went thru that last year, with a crappy #1 (RJ) and having to go with AVP once RJ was injured. Having no QB turns the fins into a on-dimensional team. RW is a good back, but if a D can key on him it shows that he's only human.

Injuries suck, but....
welcome to the NFL. It's something you have to deal with.

Novacane
10-20-2002, 07:08 PM
WA WA WA WA WA WA...............

WCoastFin does not make excuses for his team! Quote from WCF "The bills didnt beat us.....Ray Lucas did."

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=92291#post92291

Face it bud! YOur stupid Fins are not as good as you thought they were.

YOu can whine all you want that your boys would of won if Elf man would have played. Facts are..............YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE IT!

Injuries are part of the game! I suppose it was Lucas fault that Travis Henry ran all over your overrated Defense.

ublinkwescore
10-20-2002, 08:51 PM
I predicted that Travis Henry would have 138 yards rushing, I was very close.

Isn't this the way the Patriots started last season (3-3) and then went on to win the superbowl.

I can't wait to watch some more football highlights tonight after the night game. Bob Costas on Inside the NFL picked us to win (he was the only one). I wonder if we'll get ranked in the top 10 on ESPN's Powerrankings.

We deserve it.

Judge
10-20-2002, 09:12 PM
How about that healthy Miami Defense? The "true strength" of the Miami Dolphins?

They stunk up the joint.

helmetguy
10-20-2002, 11:23 PM
It's the same thing every year. Miami starts out hot, but ends up in the tank. I think it's called the December Swoon. December came early this year. Does anyone REALLY think Feidler is as good as he looked, before he got hurt?

Dozerdog
10-20-2002, 11:25 PM
Welcome back, Helmet guy!!

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 11:36 PM
Hi helmetguy! :peck:

don137
10-21-2002, 05:37 AM
Dolphin fans are suppose to whine...There hero is Mr. Whine himself, Dan Marino.

don137
10-21-2002, 05:45 AM
One thing fin fans are forgetting when they are crying they were not healthy. Chambers, who was hurt by a cheap shot by Kennedy (Marv Levy's motto: see what you hit) was hurt because he made a good attempt to catch a poorly thrown ball by Fielder. Fielder held Chambers out to dry. A QB should be accountable for making a WR go up to catch a ball down the field in front of the safties who are licking there chops when WR's extend themselves in the middle of the field to make a catch. If Kennedy saw what he hit he probably would of hit him in the mid section and broke a couple of ribs.

SABURZFAN
10-21-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
fish fans excuses <----- :boring:

it sounds like :cry: to me.

vabillsfan
10-21-2002, 11:33 AM
....but Im sure Ricky wouldve had a better game had we had passing threat and not try to put all the load on his shoulders..

UH - isn't it commonly believed that the RUN sets up the PASS? Not the other way around!!

Look, you lost, we won. Excuses are lame. SUck it up and come up to Buffalo on 12/1 and we'll see what happens.

Your 2002 AFC East Champions - the Buffalo Bills!!!

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 11:51 AM
WA WA WA WA WA WA...............
WCoastFin does not make excuses for his team! Quote from WCF "The bills didnt beat us.....Ray Lucas did."

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=92291#post92291

Face it bud! YOur stupid Fins are not as good as you thought they were.
YOu can whine all you want that your boys would of won if Elf man would have played. Facts are..............YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE IT!
Injuries are part of the game! I suppose it was Lucas fault that Travis Henry ran all over your overrated Defense.

Ya its true....Ray Lucas handed you the game! ....and he beat us! your points came off turnovers ....I was still surprised that after 6 Turnovers we were still in the game....My Dolphins are as good as I think they are, WHEN HEALTHY .....and the only way to prove it will be when we go to the Ralph with some of our starters back......Injuries are a part of the game...but when you lose half of your offense in 1 week, it has to mean something....Henry may have ran all over our "Overrated Defense" but how many times did he get in the Endzone? I supposed you think Denvers Defense is overrated as well, as we held you to less points then they did after commiting 6 Turnovers, correct?

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Judge
How about that healthy Miami Defense? The "true strength" of the Miami Dolphins?

They stunk up the joint.

They stunk up the joint after being on the field more than half the time and keeping it close after so many turnoves.....get real.

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
....but Im sure Ricky wouldve had a better game had we had passing threat and not try to put all the load on his shoulders..

UH - isn't it commonly believed that the RUN sets up the PASS? Not the other way around!!

Look, you lost, we won. Excuses are lame. SUck it up and come up to Buffalo on 12/1 and we'll see what happens.

Your 2002 AFC East Champions - the Buffalo Bills!!!

:lmao:
Going to the ralph wouldnt be such a bad idea....how much are the tickets? .....HAHAHAHA! ummm bro, youve beaten the wounded Dolphins and your still in second place.

4thAndLong
10-21-2002, 11:57 AM
Our offense was conservative, get real. How many times did we try and go deep when we had the lead? Not too many times, We took alot of shots downfield early, and one of them worked. We were conservative when we had a lead that our offense doesn't have too much in the season.

4thAndLong
10-21-2002, 11:58 AM
So what if we're in 2nd place? Doesn't that make you look real bad if a 2nd place team beat YOUR 1st place team? :rolleyes:

Judge
10-21-2002, 11:59 AM

They stunk up the joint after being on the field more than half the time and keeping it close after so many turnoves.....get real.

Did you watch the game? If you did then you know you're wrong.

The Bledsoe to Moulds TD pass in the first half? Didn't come at a time when the Bills were dominating time of possession at all.

The earlier FG? The Dolphins D collapsed after the turnover.

The Dolphins D did NOTHING to help Lucas out! They hung him out there to dry- and he dried up!

Poor guy- he was the only guy trying to win out there and you shoot him for it instead of blaming the "superstars" who didn't do anything to help him!

:fishfry: :fishfry: :fishfry:

:D :D

justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 12:06 PM

I believe you wouldve gotten respect had you beat our complete team.:chat:

So what was that "I'm a 100% confident"all about? You knew you were injured and yet you were a 100% confident and now you are using that as an excuse?

Excuuuuuuse Me!

Novacane
10-21-2002, 12:16 PM
News Flash to WCF and rest of blind phins fans.

Your team has just started their December swoon early this year. Make excuses until you run out of breath!
We won! You lost! Please drop the excuses! It makes you look bad!

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:22 PM
Our offense was conservative, get real. How many times did we try and go deep when we had the lead? Not too many times, We took alot of shots downfield early, and one of them worked. We were conservative when we had a lead that our offense doesn't have too much in the season.

Conservative? Did you watch the game? how about before the half ended? were you not trying to go deep?....you simply couldnt go deep we had exellent coverage which made you use Henry alot more often....the shot you took downfield that worked came off a turover that Lucas threw.....you were trying to run up the score becuz your coach dam well knew we werent out of it yet.

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:26 PM
So what if we're in 2nd place? Doesn't that make you look real bad if a 2nd place team beat YOUR 1st place team? :rolleyes:

well depends how you look at it...your 2nd place team didnt beat the team that got us to 1st place....doesnt take a genuis to know that :rolleyes:

4thAndLong
10-21-2002, 12:26 PM
Please, that was conservative. We didn't take too many shots in the 2nd half, if any. It was all little passes to Centers, or short 5 yard comeback routes by Moulds and Price that they dropped. Then we ran Henry when we got a comfortable lead.

We weren't running up the score, burning time. If we were running up the score, you would of seen more of 3 receiver sets and shotguns with Henry coming out of the backfield as a second option then Moulds running a simple up and down route with Price working the other sideline and Reed running a slant through the middle and Riemersma as a 3rd option around 5 yards from the line of scrimmage.

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

So what was that "I'm a 100% confident"all about? You knew you were injured and yet you were a 100% confident and now you are using that as an excuse?

Excuuuuuuse Me!

did I say that? provide a link please....

4thAndLong
10-21-2002, 12:32 PM

did I say that? provide a link please....

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4208

Actually you did, scroll down to where you said "Our chances of winning just went from 99% to 100%"

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:37 PM

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4208

Actually you did, scroll down to where you said "Our chances of winning just went from 99% to 100%"

Did you see why I said that?

"Hank Goldberg has stated on WQAM that in talking with Wanny today in his weekly interview, Chris Chamber will more than likely play. Chambers was running around today and looked fine. As for Gadsden, two doctors have given him the go ahead to play the rest of the season. As long as there are no setbacks, look for both to be out on the field Sunday. "

Something that didnt happen :shakeno: :sadwalk:

4thAndLong
10-21-2002, 12:38 PM
So, I guess you had a 99% chance of winning without him then! :lmao:

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:41 PM
Ya and that 1% won.....

justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 12:41 PM
http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4208&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

"ya Im saying Im 100% confident....let me brake it down in 12 year old tems for you bro, listen up.....the problem is (and it doesnt take a Genuis to know this) that Im putting 1000 on the line and you want to put 10...1000 buys you something, maybe even 3 or 4 things, 10 doesnt buy you Cyber Toilet paper....you see what the problem is now, son? so now, before you go accusing people of making stupid remarks, have your little brother chincheck you, for the only Idiotic remarks I saw on here were these ..."Can't back up your statements huh? Thought so!".........and you say the bet was to see what my reaction was are you trying to say if I would be dumb enough to accept, you would have backed out? or are you just trying to twist your story around just a lil bit now? now the questions are mounting up.....I post here becuz I can....I answered your questions now answer mine "

Read em' and weep. Sellective memory?

4thAndLong
10-21-2002, 12:42 PM
Pathetic

:shakeno:

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4208&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

"ya Im saying Im 100% confident

scroll up to see why.....

Novacane
10-21-2002, 12:52 PM
WCF.........................why don't you just quit now. You have your foot in your mouth! They have called you on your trash talk and you are not man enough to admit it!

vabillsfan
10-21-2002, 02:10 PM
Wahhhhhh- out starters were hurt
Wahhhhhh - Lucas gave you the game
Wahhhhhh - you beat our backups
Wahhhhhh - you're all being mean to me

Give it up man. Or better yet, act like a man

Doesn't matter who was on the field, why it happened, what the score was, who played better at what point, who ran better versus threw, versus turned it over. ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME. I saw 11 teal, white and orange guys wearing the Dolphins jersey - and they lost!!!

mybills
10-21-2002, 02:19 PM
WCF is still here? :scratch:

Novacane
10-21-2002, 03:08 PM
Injuries are a HUGE part of the game in the NFL. If your backups are not good enough to step in than you are not a championship team! PERIOD!