PDA

View Full Version : Congratz on the win....

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:09 PM
Congratz on beating our crippled Offense...be happy you beat us...I just hope the next time we meet in Buffalo it will be with all our weapons (not including OG)...Good luck with the Injuries the rest of the way.:skeptic:

The_Philster
10-20-2002, 03:11 PM
:lol:

SABURZFAN
10-20-2002, 03:12 PM
don't you have some Zone Bucks to shell out?i see a long line of people ready to collect.

:fishfry: for everybody

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:13 PM
Theyve been donated

Novacane
10-20-2002, 03:13 PM
WCF.........................Bankrupt!

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 03:15 PM
almost..... but luckily, Someone didnt want to bet me

angneli
10-20-2002, 03:21 PM
Good game I hope your team gets healthy.

venis2k1
10-20-2002, 03:23 PM
WCoastFin is a man of his word. too bad The fins stink.

BillsMan80
10-20-2002, 03:35 PM
Fins need Fiedler LMAO.

WCoastFin
10-20-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Fins need Fiedler LMAO.

I agree..... without him it seems we cant beat the bills....

mybills
10-20-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
Fins need Fiedler LMAO.

I only saw one play where it really would have made a diff..

3rd qt...Interception-Clements again.....if Fiedler was in, it would have been tied. The rest was all about the hype on Ricky (including Lucas saying so) but even Ward played better than Ricky!

BUT....I'll accept your sarcastic 'z' in your "congratz". :rolleyes: :D

Sabre Ally
10-20-2002, 04:27 PM
Only one play? I dunno, I doubt Fiedler would have tried to throw under pressure early in the game when he could have scrambled instead. I don't think he would have thrown 4 interceptions, either. But, I guess we'll have to wait until Dec. to find out.

mybills
10-20-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Only one play? I dunno, I doubt Fiedler would have tried to throw under pressure early in the game when he could have scrambled instead. I don't think he would have thrown 4 interceptions, either. But, I guess we'll have to wait until Dec. to find out.

True Ally, anything can happen, but that was an endzone play that would have counted! :D

Judge
10-20-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Congratz on beating our crippled Offense...be happy you beat us...I just hope the next time we meet in Buffalo it will be with all our weapons (not including OG)...Good luck with the Injuries the rest of the way.:skeptic:

So what's your excuse for your healthy overrated defense that got trampled by Travis Henry today?

If your D was so good, it would have stepped up and carried Lucas. I guess it's nothing special.

Captain gameboy
10-20-2002, 11:10 PM
There must be some similar gene running in the D'phins family. The worthless drunks in the section the classy Zoners were enjoying the game in used the same crybaby lines. It's tough to lose a few key skill players in one week, but you know what? Life goes on. Only thing different from your post and your fellow Dolphins fan's behavior today is a sucker punch against a Bills fan, and 90 minutes of obscene profanity. You have a pretty decent tream this year, but as fans, you show us nothing.

Ebenezer
10-21-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
But, I guess we'll have to wait until Dec. to find out.

It will be snowing!! I'll have to check but I don't know if the 'Fins have ever beaten the Bills when kick off has been under 40 degrees.

Mr B
10-21-2002, 07:55 AM
Congratz on beating our crippled Offense...

And your "god like" defense too, in the 90 degree heat in Miami!!!:clap:
hahahahaaaaaaaa

Earthquake Enyart
10-21-2002, 09:00 AM
I love that fin winterwear. Giant gay teal and orange coats. :rofl:

justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Even with R. Williams, looks like the fins are back to being the bills' *****. WCF can you say sweep?

vabillsfan
10-21-2002, 11:17 AM
What a weak, pathetic, lame arse attempt at giving props to the Bills! Dude - you are a sore loser. I figured you'd have excuses but to come here and actually post them?

You O stunk - yep, minus a few key players.
You're vaunted RB though - not even 100 yds against what had been a weak Buffalo D?
You're awesome D - did contain Drew but not Mr. Henry

Face it man, the better team won yesterday.
Don't give excuses. Just say you lost.

If you want to win the game, don't make excuses, don't give us what if's, dont' tell us why we should be happy, just SCORE MORE POINTS!!

Bills - virtual tie for first in the AFC East by beating the 1st place team. Almost counts as 2 wins!

See you in December baby!!

justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 11:47 AM

A futile attempt on trying to congratulate the bills. A simple congratulations w/ no excuses would've sifficed. Thank you.

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
What a weak, pathetic, lame arse attempt at giving props to the Bills! Dude - you are a sore loser. I figured you'd have excuses but to come here and actually post them?

You O stunk - yep, minus a few key players.
You're vaunted RB though - not even 100 yds against what had been a weak Buffalo D?
You're awesome D - did contain Drew but not Mr. Henry

Face it man, the better team won yesterday.
Don't give excuses. Just say you lost.

If you want to win the game, don't make excuses, don't give us what if's, dont' tell us why we should be happy, just SCORE MORE POINTS!!

Bills - virtual tie for first in the AFC East by beating the 1st place team. Almost counts as 2 wins!

See you in December baby!!

How is that a pathetic attempt to give the bills props? ....I give credit where credit is due...I congratulate you for the win...but I dont think you deserve any respect... had you beaten are team with just one of our key players out you would have gotten my respect...:cool: ....injuries are a part of the game but when your missing 3 key players (like you recognize we did) then you win a handicapp match.....your D looked good out there with no passing threat to worry about...you better hope the rest of the teams you play have no Passing threat.....Are awsome D couldnt contain Clements...I admit it you were the better team yesterday, but look at the kind of team your comparing it to...I have never gave exuses I know we lost and what kind of a team we lost with....and sorry to burst your bubble but your in still in second place ....there is no such thing as a "Virtual tie" or "almost counts as 2 wins" ....If you wanted 1st place, you should have won more games.

Novacane
10-21-2002, 12:22 PM

and sorry to burst your bubble but your in still in second place ....there is no such thing as a "Virtual tie" or "almost counts as 2 wins" ....If you wanted 1st place, you should have won more games.

And the season is not even half over yet WCF. I'd think that if anyone would understand that who is in 1rst place in Oct does not matter, dolphin fans would! You guys should be used to being in 1rst in Oct. Big deal. Your bragging will mean something if the phins are in 1rst in mid Dec! I would not bet on it if I were you!

justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 12:30 PM
It's all smack guys! That's all WCF talks. The other finfans sucked it up and chalked it up as a loss. End of story. WCf here has to defend himself and is reaching for excuses because he put himself in that hole.

WCF, finhell is under attack go there and try to defend your beloved team , The fins (buffalo's ***** for the moment)

Valerie
10-21-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart I love that fin winterwear. Giant gay teal and orange coats. :rofl:
The highway near the staduim is even painted teal and orange! lol So are the signs in the bathroom. :chuckle: But, all in all, it's a really nice stadium. And other than that one jerky fan, everyone seemed really nice. :)

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 12:39 PM
Did you fly down from Buffalo?

Valerie
10-21-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin Did you fly down from Buffalo?
Are you asking me, WCoastFin? If so, no, I flew down from Maryland/DC.

justasportsfan
10-21-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

Are you asking me, WCoastFin? If so, no, I flew down from Maryland/DC.

Maryland? And all this time I thought you flew down from heaven.

Not finheaven I might add. I think the site was just supended or maybe I was banned.

Phins054
10-21-2002, 12:57 PM
Hey J7...how was the rest of your trip??? I hope they treated you well during your stay. Let me know what you thought???

Valerie
10-21-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan Maryland? And all this time I thought you flew down from heaven.
Sorry, you're right, I did fly down from heaven. I just had a pitstop in Maryland before going to Florida. :j7:

Valerie
10-21-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Phins054 Hey J7...how was the rest of your trip??? I hope they treated you well during your stay. Let me know what you thought???
I had a really nice time, Phins. Thanks for asking! :) And, since I'm sure you're wondering, yes, I did get the picture of Dan Marino and Don Shula for you. :) Actually, Justafan took the pictures for me, so as soon as he emails them to me, I'll send them off to you. :) I never go back on a promise. :)

Captain gameboy
10-21-2002, 01:13 PM
Jaded and Shelby didn't come from heaven, they delivered heaven. Subjected to three and a half hours of drunken obscenities by our neighbors/hosts, they were paradigms of dignity, class and good looks. Well done ladies!! You did us proud.
Oops! I cut'ed and pasted, but I cut out, accidentaly Hal's female partner. T, The only one to call the sweaty, drunk, tank topped, fat Dolphin fans on. The best of the best.