PDA

View Full Version : Question for TRUE Bills fans only

B-DON
04-16-2004, 04:49 AM
I know this is a crazy question but after hearing a packer fan say he would seriously take a bullet for Farve it made me think if i would take a bullet for any bills. I think i would take a shot in the foot or toe for a chance to erase my nightmares of norwoods kick every week and finally win the superbowl. Well let me know if you guys would and where at and for who/what?

P.S. i would not take any life threatening shots or any shots to the major limbs and im not crazy lol

B-DON
04-16-2004, 04:50 AM
Damn I LOVE the BILLS

r_ruffolo
04-16-2004, 05:25 AM
Taking a bullet for the team doesn't make you a bigger fan than the rest. I'm sure Jim Kelly wouldn't even do this.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-16-2004, 05:46 AM
I love the Bills but it is only a sporting event. There are more important things in the world to me than the Bills, like my family.

I remember a buddy of mine saying a few years ago that he would rather see the Bills win the Super Bowl than take 1 million dollars. WTF is that about?

B-DON
04-16-2004, 05:51 AM
that is why i said the foot just goes to show how crazy packers fans are. abd btw i think kelly would have taken one in the foot just to get one of those superbowl rings

B-DON
04-16-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by r_ruffolo
Taking a bullet for the team doesn't make you a bigger fan than the rest. I'm sure Jim Kelly wouldn't even do this.

if taking a bullet for your team doesnt show that your the ultimate fan i dont know what does but i still wont take one(except the toe) unless we win a bowl and make it 2 at that

p.s. im not encouraging anyone to run out and take one for bledsoe

Earthquake Enyart
04-16-2004, 06:16 AM
I would have taken a bullett for mini Max Anderson.

Or Dennis Shaw. :ee:

SABURZFAN
04-16-2004, 06:30 AM
i would only take a bullet for my kids,not a football game.

BigZ
04-16-2004, 07:04 AM
That Packers fan was an idiot!

B-DON
04-16-2004, 07:07 AM
packers fans near wisconsin think farve is GOD

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 08:00 AM
unless spikes is part of my immediate family, and i am not aware of it.. the answer is no.

the players wouldnt take a bullet for me... i know that.

my immediate family and my dogs are the only ones that i would take a bullet for.

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by B-DON
packers fans near wisconsin think farve is GOD

it would be nice to believe in a qb that much.

TedMock
04-16-2004, 08:35 AM
That Pack fan is a moron. I wonder if he'd let me kick him in the balls to prove his loyalty.

chernobylwraiths
04-16-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
my immediate family and my dogs are the only ones that i would take a bullet for.

No offense, but for your dogs !?

chernobylwraiths
04-16-2004, 08:43 AM
I think anyone who says they would take a bullet for a member of the team or would give up a million dollars to have a superbowl win is lying through their teeth. I might take a really bad rash or give up maybe twenty bucks but that's about it. :)

lordofgun
04-16-2004, 09:22 AM
There is no greater love than to give your life for your friends.

LtBillsFan66
04-16-2004, 09:27 AM
I love the Bills, but I would actually push a player in front of me if it meant saving my own life.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2004, 01:57 PM
I am as die hard a fan there is but that might be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Ebenezer
04-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I am as die hard a fan there is but that might be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

agreed...

SabreEleven
04-16-2004, 02:07 PM
If you got shot and die, you wouldn't be around to enjoy your team, so what good would it be?

Dantheman1280
04-16-2004, 02:14 PM
I wouldnt take a bullet, but I would give up a million dollars. Now I know I am only speaking hypothetically, but if I was faced with the decision I think I would give a million!

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
No offense, but for your dogs !?

yeah.. my dogs.. i have a 100 lb lab and a 140 lb rott.. kodi and prissy.. and they are like my children. i would jump in front of a car if it ment saving them. they mean that much to me.

i also forgot to add.. there are about 5 friends that i have that would be worth taking a bullet for, and i wouldnt hesitate to do so.

Originally posted by billsfanone
I love the Bills, but I would actually push a player in front of me if it meant saving my own life.

:rofl: me too.

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
I wouldnt take a bullet, but I would give up a million dollars. Now I know I am only speaking hypothetically, but if I was faced with the decision I think I would give a million!

get a wife and kids and say that. :D

Dantheman1280
04-16-2004, 02:47 PM
GOOD POINT!!

chernobylwraiths
04-16-2004, 03:00 PM

yeah.. my dogs.. i have a 100 lb lab and a 140 lb rott.. kodi and prissy.. and they are like my children. i would jump in front of a car if it ment saving them. they mean that much to me.

i also forgot to add.. there are about 5 friends that i have that would be worth taking a bullet for, and i wouldnt hesitate to do so.

Well, to each his own. I am not that much of an animal lover. To me, they are a deversion sometimes nice, sometimes not. But I wouldn't think twice about losing a pet. I wouldn't leave my wife a widow and my kids fatherless over an animal. I know some people that don't have kids and their pets are all they have, and that is fine, but it is not something I would do.

Now giving up financial security for my family probably until they are out of the house and through college all for a superbowl win? No, that wouldn't happen with me either.

bills_7
04-16-2004, 03:51 PM
i would take a shot in the arm if the bills, leafs and italy win there respective championships!!!

BillsOwnAll
04-16-2004, 04:52 PM
it would be nice to believe in a qb that much. Why so he can break your heart when he fails?

Kolbiss
04-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Well, at least this post is something new............I have no intelligent respone to someone who would take a bullet for an athlete they don't even know.....I am speechless

TigerJ
04-16-2004, 05:20 PM
If Favre were God, he wouldn't need anyone to take a bullet for him. I think I would take a bullet for my family, but until faced with the actual choice, does anyone really know?

Bert102176
04-16-2004, 05:29 PM
I would take a bullet for anyone of my friends, family and any child, honestly I would probably take a bullet for anyone, even a dolphin or one of their fans, and you all know how much I hate the fins.

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 05:54 PM
i dont have kids yet.. working on that now.. so these dogs are my kids.. kodi is my oldest.. the black and white one.. he has been with me since college.. 7 years.. prissy is the fat rottie.. she is 3.. maybe you cant understand.. but some will.. these dogs have personalities.. they are part of my life and i would do whatever i have to to keep anything from hurting them. period.

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/pups2.jpg
http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/pups3.jpg
http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/pups4.jpg
http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/pups5.jpg
http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/pups6.jpg

Mr. Cynical
04-16-2004, 06:33 PM
:10:

AWESOME dogs tonk. I want a dog so bad it hurts, but it wouldn't be fair to have him locked up in the apt all day. :(

That first pic is simply priceless. What kind of dog is Kodi?

There's only one thing I don't like in one of the pics....

:machgun: cat :badboy:

I dunno, but I guess I'm just one of those "dog people" that can't deal with cats. If I wanted attitude in my house, I'd get a wife. ;)

P.S. Taking a bullet for a player on a football team doesn't make you a fan. It makes you a crazy, stupid crack-smoking lunatic.

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 07:14 PM
the cat belongs to my wife. he was bought at the same time as kodi was. they grew up together.

kodi's mother was a black and white spotted great dane. his dad was a black lab with high hopes. :D

mom looked similar to this.

http://www.cyberpet.com/cyberdog/products/pubmag/gdr.jpg

chernobylwraiths
04-16-2004, 07:28 PM
i dont have kids yet.. working on that now.. so these dogs are my kids.. kodi is my oldest.. the black and white one.. he has been with me since college.. 7 years.. prissy is the fat rottie.. she is 3.. maybe you cant understand.. but some will.. these dogs have personalities.. they are part of my life and i would do whatever i have to to keep anything from hurting them. period.

I not trying to demean your devotion to your pets. That is not my intent. I will say good luck with the family. You won't believe how much you can love something until you have children.

Michael82
04-16-2004, 07:33 PM
If I had a choice between.....$1,000,000 or a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl win, I would take a Super Bowl win. :gobills:

BuffaloSkyMaster
04-16-2004, 08:18 PM
I would take the million dollars and buy myself a Bills SuperBowl XXV ring and live in an alcohol induced reality believing that they really didn't lose to the g-men:drinker:

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
I not trying to demean your devotion to your pets. That is not my intent. I will say good luck with the family. You won't believe how much you can love something until you have children.

oh, i know man.. i didnt take offense to that.. i was just trying to explain my feelings about my dogs. and i know there are alot of other dog owners that feel the same.

Originally posted by BuffaloSkyMaster
I would take the million dollars and buy myself a Bills SuperBowl XXV ring and live in an alcohol induced reality believing that they really didn't lose to the g-men:drinker:

:rofl:

imbondz
04-16-2004, 11:11 PM
it would be nice to believe in a qb that much.

we did once.

Originally posted by lordofgun

:hi5:

Originally posted by billsfanone

:rofl:

SABURZFAN
04-17-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun

i hate my friends.:mad:

The_Philster
04-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Don't you have to get some before you can hate them? :scratch:

Michael82
04-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Don't you have to get some before you can hate them? :scratch:

:snicker:

Mr. Cynical
04-17-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Gee that's a shocker, given your sig is "a friend in need is a pest". ;)

LarryBoy
04-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Hmm....about the orginal question.....do the cheerleaders count? I mean, I might..if it would entitle saving 3 or 4 of them and the wound wasn't lifethreatening. :)

thefixer74
04-18-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by TedMock
That Pack fan is a moron. I wonder if he'd let me kick him in the balls to prove his loyalty.

I just found this thread and that is the funnest thing,lets all line up and kick that fan in the balls.
On a side note,I'd push a Dolphin player in front of a bullet to save a Bills player or fan.:patriot: I would be my Buffalo duty.:p:

elltrain22
04-18-2004, 09:06 PM
I have to admit, I would take a bullet also for my beloved Bills.

Dozerdog
04-18-2004, 09:20 PM
If I had to take a Bullet- it would be to save another life- I'm not going to interview all involved to see if they are a fin fan, Packer player, or whatever.

Or I'll hide and pee my pants. :couch:

To be honest- I'm not afraid to die. Of couse...sure.. I can say that now...but I have been in situations where I thought I could have been badly hurt or even killed- (once or twice on the motorcycle come to mind) but an inner peace came over me and I managed to do what I had to do to avoid the wreck.

It was weird.

Tatonka
04-18-2004, 09:51 PM
you have a death wish dozer?

:couch:

BuffaloRanger
04-18-2004, 10:58 PM
A million for a SB (are we paying off some refs or players) for a Buffalo SB is a small price to give millions of people you don't even know one of the happiest days of their lives.

Seriously, not counting wedding (maybe) or kids birth's, or lottery win, what would make you happier?

It's like, if you won the lottery and could somehow use that money to keep the Bills in Buffalo when Ralph passes, would you? Of course.

I'd buy my wife a mansion in Tampa and stay in Buffalo.

BuffaloRanger
04-18-2004, 10:59 PM
If you did take a bullet for a star player would you get your name up on the wall of fame? If so.....