PDA

View Full Version : You GOTTA listen to this!

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 06:06 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.cfm?cont_id=232872#

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 06:17 PM
they are goo goo over rashad woods.. said they timed him running a 4.48.

the scout went on to say that he will be there at 13!!!! are you kidding me? NO ****!! That is because he should not be taken at 13 you idiot.

he did go on to say (and i thought this was VERY telling).. he went on to say that he wasnt implying that we would take a WR at 13.. because we NEED SOMEONE TO THROW HIM THE BALL!

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 06:33 PM
they said that bo schobel is bigger than aaron.. he doesnt have the fastest first step, but he has the best hand work of any de that they have seen in a long time. he doesnt know where he got it from, but said he is great at handwork and very high motor that always comes at you.

they said he measured 6'5" and 280. he would be a LDE.

they are torn on Will Pool. one scout liked him alot. said he is a bigtime playmaker.

the other scout busted out with "I DONT THINK WILL POOL CAN PLAY CORNER". said he is not fast enough. he said that he should be a safety (free, i assume). first time that i have heard a scout bust out with that.

bradley van pelt - they said there is something special about him. raw as a qb. good runner. plays like a linebacker. has no regard for his body. whoever gets him has a project. limitations as a qb - needs more coaching. practice squad guy.

cody pickett - looks the part. highly rated guy going into the season. didnt perform well. alot of factors - poor oline. coaching situation. if surrounded by good coaches, he could surprise. has all the physical tool. project qb.

Mr. Cynical
04-16-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
he did go on to say (and i thought this was VERY telling).. he went on to say that he wasnt implying that we would take a WR at 13.. because we NEED SOMEONE TO THROW HIM THE BALL!

<-- hears the faint sound of a treaty breaking at the seams ;)

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 06:43 PM
udeze was a fat slob at over 350lbs. .and is now a total fitness buff.. and loves his body.. they have no concerns that he will ever revert to an overweight guy.. (hmm.. alla bruce smith). great player.

david ball - ucla - hussle player. the guy who plays in the 4th quarter like the game just started. an over achiever. not a full time player. if he gains more size, could be, but just a situational guy. second day guy.

courtney anderson - TE, san jose state... they said that he is a guy that you want to get off the bus first, so the other team can see what your TE looks like. used to be a WR.. still plays like it sometimes.. needs to learn to play like a TE, not a WR. needs some time, but could be good.

The Spaz
04-16-2004, 06:54 PM
I like Courtney anderson has good size at 6'61/2 269 Lbs. ran a 4.8 at the 40 but that doesn't mean much.

The Spaz
04-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Another thing we're not scouts so I will take there word for it.