PDA

View Full Version : Sooo CLOSE!!

mightyspaz
04-16-2004, 07:40 PM
I don't know about everyone else but I'm ripping my hair out waiting for next weekend. I just wanna know already!
Enough speculating and guessing and measuring up! ... Just do it already. The Bills aren't gonna make a move on anyone until after the draft! If I disappear it's because I can't take anymore rumors and guessing and argueing! ... I'M GOING INSANE!
:hang:

But Seriously, I get on and it's the same **** everyday. C'mon If you don't have something new or interesting keep your mouth shut :lol!: ...j/k ... I know Spaz will back me up.... BRING ON THE DRAFT!

:awm:

mightyspaz
04-16-2004, 07:43 PM
By the way I'm still pulling for a henry trade talk truce .... I don't care what you think, I don't want to see another thread on that.
I'm personally Starting a boycott on those threads.

STAMPY
04-16-2004, 08:08 PM
your lame... don't like it, don't read it JERKY, its a message board where fans interact with fellow fans on ideas, rumors, opinions:sadwalk:

mightyspaz
04-16-2004, 08:17 PM
Jerky? .... Wow .... I'm all about interacting. There's a bunch of sarcasm. I'm just expressing my anxiousness for draft day. And if you talking about the the henry boycott, It's because everyone says the samething for the past month. It's been "interacted".

And for the record I never claimed not to be lame. I am lame. I'm not funny. But whatever, that's me and I don't lose any sleep over it.

The Spaz
04-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by mightyspaz
I don't know about everyone else but I'm ripping my hair out waiting for next weekend. I just wanna know already!
Enough speculating and guessing and measuring up! ... Just do it already. The Bills aren't gonna make a move on anyone until after the draft! If I disappear it's because I can't take anymore rumors and guessing and argueing! ... I'M GOING INSANE!
:hang:

But Seriously, I get on and it's the same **** everyday. C'mon If you don't have something new or interesting keep your mouth shut :lol!: ...j/k ... I know Spaz will back me up.... BRING ON THE DRAFT!

:awm:

I hear you, bring on the draft!:biggrin: :beers:

STAMPY
04-16-2004, 08:34 PM

And for the record I never claimed not to be lame. I am lame. I'm not funny. But whatever, that's me and I don't lose any sleep over it.

Canadians:chair:

mightyspaz
04-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
Canadians:chair:

That's kinda funny, cause I'm American. :moon:

mightyspaz
04-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I hear you, bring on the draft!:biggrin: :beers:

Right On! ... :cheers: :beers:

Tatonka
04-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
your lame... don't like it, don't read it JERKY, its a message board where fans interact with fellow fans on ideas, rumors, opinions:sadwalk:

chill stampede... you are way to quick to get personal. just take it easy.

Jerky? .... Wow .... I'm all about interacting. There's a bunch of sarcasm. I'm just expressing my anxiousness for draft day. And if you talking about the the henry boycott, It's because everyone says the samething for the past month. It's been "interacted".

dont worry about it man.. i feel your pain.. i too am very tired of reading the same stuff.. but that is the nature of the offseason.. you have to just get used to it.

STAMPY
04-16-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

dont worry about it man.. i feel your pain.. i too am very tired of reading the same stuff.. but that is the nature of the offseason.. you have to just get used to it.

lol ok ok

mightyspaz
04-16-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Thanks T. I'll try to live out my life as normal through the next week. hehe .... At least I got Nhl playoffs to calm my nerves. Game 6 tommorrow! Go Wings

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-16-2004, 10:49 PM

Thanks T. I'll try to live out my life as normal through the next week. hehe .... At least I got Nhl playoffs to calm my nerves. Game 6 tommorrow! Go Wings

I know, I'd die this week without the NHL playoffs.

GO LEAFS!!!

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 12:39 AM
this time next week....AHHH

bills_7
04-17-2004, 04:55 AM

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
I know, I'd die this week without the NHL playoffs.

GO LEAFS!!!

Wings suck.... GO LEAFS GO!!!!

bring on the draft!!!

BillsFanInMass
04-17-2004, 05:16 AM
the Avalanche will win it all Peter Forsberg is the best player in the league watch him.

BigZ
04-17-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
this time next week....AHHH

But in a week and a half, we'll be all participating in threads that basically say: "Why the f*&K did Donahoe take that piece of crap when so-and-so was still available"

LOL

We're adicted to talking about our team and many of the people on the board live and die with the game outcomes.

Now then, let's get at it!!!!!!!!!!!

:peacesign

chubluv
04-17-2004, 07:44 AM
A little over 181 hours to go till the draft... Feels like a million hours though doesnt it? lol

mightyspaz
04-17-2004, 09:41 AM
Oh I'm Counting down! .... :lol: .... Go Wings, Go Leafs and Go Sabers, but most of all go Bills! ..... I'm head back to south florida from windsor on Thursday, So I'm having a SoFla Draft party of my own with my freinds and two cases of Canadian!
:beers::cheers::beers::cheers::beers::cheers::beers::cheers::beers:
:cheers::beers::cheers::beers::cheers::beers::cheers:

:beers::cheers::beers::cheers::beers::cheers::beers::cheers:

tampabay25690
04-17-2004, 09:45 AM
You better watch out for th Tampa Bay Lightning, they remind me of the sabres a few years ago a scrappy team, that know one is giving a chance!!!!!!

DraftBoy
04-17-2004, 11:10 AM
GO FLAMES! but more importantly "The San Diego Chargers are now on the clock..."