• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mightyspaz
    Short, Furry and Cold
    • Mar 2004

Sooo CLOSE!!

I don't know about everyone else but I'm ripping my hair out waiting for next weekend. I just wanna know already!
    Enough speculating and guessing and measuring up! ... Just do it already. The Bills aren't gonna make a move on anyone until after the draft! If I disappear it's because I can't take anymore rumors and guessing and argueing! ... I'M GOING INSANE!

But Seriously, I get on and it's the same **** everyday. C'mon If you don't have something new or interesting keep your mouth shut ...j/k ... I know Spaz will back me up.... BRING ON THE DRAFT!

ThE MiGhTy SpAz
    - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.
  • mightyspaz
    Short, Furry and Cold
    • Mar 2004

By the way I'm still pulling for a henry trade talk truce .... I don't care what you think, I don't want to see another thread on that.
    I'm personally Starting a boycott on those threads.
    ThE MiGhTy SpAz
    - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

your lame... don't like it, don't read it JERKY, its a message board where fans interact with fellow fans on ideas, rumors, opinions

Comment

• mightyspaz
        Short, Furry and Cold
        • Mar 2004

Jerky? .... Wow .... I'm all about interacting. There's a bunch of sarcasm. I'm just expressing my anxiousness for draft day. And if you talking about the the henry boycott, It's because everyone says the samething for the past month. It's been "interacted".

And for the record I never claimed not to be lame. I am lame. I'm not funny. But whatever, that's me and I don't lose any sleep over it.
        ThE MiGhTy SpAz

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Re: Sooo CLOSE!!

Originally posted by mightyspaz
          I don't know about everyone else but I'm ripping my hair out waiting for next weekend. I just wanna know already!
          Enough speculating and guessing and measuring up! ... Just do it already. The Bills aren't gonna make a move on anyone until after the draft! If I disappear it's because I can't take anymore rumors and guessing and argueing! ... I'M GOING INSANE!

But Seriously, I get on and it's the same **** everyday. C'mon If you don't have something new or interesting keep your mouth shut ...j/k ... I know Spaz will back me up.... BRING ON THE DRAFT!

I hear you, bring on the draft!

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Sep 2003

And for the record I never claimed not to be lame. I am lame. I'm not funny. But whatever, that's me and I don't lose any sleep over it.
            Canadians

Comment

• mightyspaz
              Short, Furry and Cold
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
              Canadians
              That's kinda funny, cause I'm American.
              ThE MiGhTy SpAz

Comment

• mightyspaz
                Short, Furry and Cold
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
                I hear you, bring on the draft!
                Right On! ...
                ThE MiGhTy SpAz

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  your lame... don't like it, don't read it JERKY, its a message board where fans interact with fellow fans on ideas, rumors, opinions
                  chill stampede... you are way to quick to get personal. just take it easy.

Jerky? .... Wow .... I'm all about interacting. There's a bunch of sarcasm. I'm just expressing my anxiousness for draft day. And if you talking about the the henry boycott, It's because everyone says the samething for the past month. It's been "interacted".

dont worry about it man.. i feel your pain.. i too am very tired of reading the same stuff.. but that is the nature of the offseason.. you have to just get used to it.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

dont worry about it man.. i feel your pain.. i too am very tired of reading the same stuff.. but that is the nature of the offseason.. you have to just get used to it.
                    lol ok ok

Comment

• mightyspaz
                      Short, Furry and Cold
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka

Thanks T. I'll try to live out my life as normal through the next week. hehe .... At least I got Nhl playoffs to calm my nerves. Game 6 tommorrow! Go Wings
                      ThE MiGhTy SpAz

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                        Exhausted of Losing
                        • Mar 2004

Thanks T. I'll try to live out my life as normal through the next week. hehe .... At least I got Nhl playoffs to calm my nerves. Game 6 tommorrow! Go Wings
                        I know, I'd die this week without the NHL playoffs.

GO LEAFS!!!

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                          • Apr 2003

this time next week....AHHH
                          the dude abides

Comment

• bills_7
                            TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
                            I know, I'd die this week without the NHL playoffs.

GO LEAFS!!!
                            Wings suck.... GO LEAFS GO!!!!

bring on the draft!!!

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                              The Stoner Zoner
                              • Feb 2003

the Avalanche will win it all Peter Forsberg is the best player in the league watch him.

Comment

Working...
                              X