PDA

View Full Version : What's taking so long for the fish fans to show up?

PA Season Ticket Holder
10-20-2002, 04:36 PM
Maybe they got burnt and can't be served.

We should call them chickens instead of fish.

Of all these Fin Fans who flooded spew all week long, I've seen like 2 of them show up. If we would've lost they would've been here spewing away again.

DraftBoy
10-20-2002, 07:31 PM
Chickens of the sea Tuna?

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 07:31 PM
They're over at FH crying and whining about Lucas and laughing at US (LMAO) because they held Bledsoe in check.

Novacane
10-20-2002, 07:36 PM
You over there to 4th! I have never seen a bigger bunch of babies! They are not happy Campers are they.. I am going into all their old threads from earlier in the week and replying so they go up to the front.

All the threads where they were saying that Lucas was better than JF.............Ward and Mcknight were great backups......how we did not stand a chance.........etc...etc....etc.

Fun rubbing thier own words in thier faces.

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 07:39 PM
Just lurking right now...It's some funny $h!t though!

"Lucas you mother f***er"

LOL!

Novacane
10-20-2002, 07:44 PM
Yeah.........they are really ripping the poor guy to shreads! A lot of the same guys were saying how great he was just yesterday.

Oh how quickly things change! HA HA HA HA...............

Ð
10-20-2002, 07:46 PM
They should be here...they sure headed for the parking lots in a big hurry during the 4th quarter LOL

ublinkwescore
10-20-2002, 08:31 PM
This was the thread I was looking for. Come out come out where ever you are!

We'll see you sorry fish in Buffalo - you can't hide forever.

This game proves that we are right up there with the Broncos, the Chiefs, and the Dullfins. I think we could beat the raiders if we played them too now. Billy Jenkins needs to continue to play. I can't wait till we get Antoine Winfield back.

Don't get me wrong, I think we should still work Coy Wire into the game too.

ublinkwescore
10-20-2002, 08:32 PM
I can't wait to see the Power Rankings on ESPN.com now. I think we deserve to be in the top ten now.