04-17-2004, 07:55 AM
NE trades up and takes Winslow .

Michael82
04-17-2004, 08:03 AM
A scarier thought....

NE trades up and takes Sean Taylor. :eek:

SABURZFAN
04-17-2004, 08:37 AM
NE getting s.jackson as their RB is a scary thought too.

baalworship
04-17-2004, 08:45 AM
They already drafted Daniel Graham in the first recently. I doubt they would draft another TE since Graham is still getting better.

Dozerdog
04-17-2004, 09:51 AM
I would not mind NE trading some of their picks to move up. The steeper the price the better

Dozerdog
04-17-2004, 09:55 AM
NE with Sean Taylor? Or NE with Tubbs, Grove, Perry, Devry Henderson, Peterman.

Goobylal
04-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Unscary thought? NE not being allowed to maul WR's anymore.

Mr. Cynical
04-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by baalworship
They already drafted Daniel Graham in the first recently. I doubt they would draft another TE since Graham is still getting better.

Agreed. Graham (unfrortunately for us) is going to be a major threat this year IMO. He showed some scary stuff last year - fast, powerful and good hands. If he strings that together consistently it's gonna suck.

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 01:11 PM
as long as they dont end up with one of the top 3 recievers, i dont think we have to worry TOO much.

Canadian'eh!
04-17-2004, 02:29 PM
excellent points.... NE doesn't need a TE, so why trade 2 1st rounders in one of the best draft classes in years for one? I think Kellen is amazing but not worth the price to NE. Now, Taylor is a differnt story. I wouldn't be surprised if they trade up to get him but i thought they really liked that rookie Wilson. still, i believe he is a CB and maybe they want to move him over there in case the need to let Law go. I'm just speculating here.

anyway, I don't see the Pats trading up unles it's to get JAckson somewhere int eh middle of the 1st round, or Taylor somwhere near the top.

Ickybaluky
04-17-2004, 04:06 PM
Winslow is a Poston Brothers' client. After the Ty Law situation, it seems doubtful that the Pats would want to deal with the Postons.

Also, the Pats have real high hopes for Graham. He has had some issues with drops, but he has flashed his potential in the passing game and has worked real hard at improving. More importantly, his blocking has been superb, and his wham blocks were one of the big factors to their running game improving late in the season.

I doubt the Pats would trade high enough to take a Taylor or Winslow. The more likely scenario, if they deal up, is they move to 10-15, and they probably won't give up both first round picks.

Of course, you never know...

lordofgun
04-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal
Unscary thought? NE not being allowed to maul WR's anymore.

So true.

ShadowHawk7
04-17-2004, 10:03 PM
A scary thought is just thinking about the Pats 10 overall picks, 5 picks on the first day, and 2 first round picks.
And what they'll do with them... :brace: