PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a mock draft

The Spaz
04-17-2004, 12:01 PM
I'm in a mock draft over at www.theganggreen.com . We are doing a 7 round mock draft 3 today and and the rest tomorrow. There was a huge ****** over there and he had the Texans take "Big Ben" which really screwed things up. But I was able to select:

1. Tommie Harris DT/DE Oklahoma

ShadowHawk7
04-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Not bad at all! Good job Spaz!

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 01:21 PM
how did they possibly justify that?

The Spaz
04-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I'm in a mock draft over at www.theganggreen.com . We are doing a 7 round mock draft 3 today and and the rest tomorrow. There was a huge ****** over there and he had the Texans take "Big Ben" which really screwed things up. But I was able to select:

1. Tommie Harris DT/DE Oklahoma
2. Michael Jenkins WR Ohio State

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 01:25 PM
so far, its my dream draft (unless grove was there at rd 2...but even then its a tossup between jenkins and him)

The Spaz
04-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
so far, its my dream draft (unless grove was there at rd 2...but even then its a tossup between jenkins and him)

No Grove was taken by the Titans in the 2nd.

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 01:36 PM
still, A+ in my book

Lone Stranger
04-17-2004, 01:55 PM
I like Harris considering the age of our D-Line.

ShadowHawk7
04-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Hmmm... Jenkins? I think we could get him in the 3rd round, if WR hadn't already been addressed. When did Evans go? Did you have a shot at Losman or Henderson?

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
Hmmm... Jenkins? I think we could get him in the 3rd round, if WR hadn't already been addressed. When did Evans go? Did you have a shot at Losman or Henderson?

are you kidding?? in the third?! im not 100% sure if hell be there when we pick in the second. henderson would be a stretch with our 43rd. dont forget, he hardly did anything in college and yeah i know hell be a better pro than he was a collegiate athlete, michael jenkins is still a much more polished overall reciever and a much better prospect....soudns like youre suffering from rivers-syndrom (where a player ups his value, but then everyone feeds off everyone else and all of the sudden people are saying hes one of the best)

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 03:58 PM
roethlesburger is by far better than rivers and jenkins is by far better than henderson

ShadowHawk7
04-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
are you kidding?? in the third?! im not 100% sure if hell be there when we pick in the second. henderson would be a stretch with our 43rd. dont forget, he hardly did anything in college and yeah i know hell be a better pro than he was a collegiate athlete, michael jenkins is still a much more polished overall reciever and a much better prospect....soudns like youre suffering from rivers-syndrom (where a player ups his value, but then everyone feeds off everyone else and all of the sudden people are saying hes one of the best)

Lol, you're prolly right. I knew Jenkins was great and I watched him a lot on TV. But I didn't know his draft status too much. And everyone was talking about Henderson and his speed, so I guess I thought he was really good. Thankx for setting me straight. And, so far Spaz, you've got an excellent draft going.

mypoorfriendme
04-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7

Lol, you're prolly right. I knew Jenkins was great and I watched him a lot on TV. But I didn't know his draft status too much. And everyone was talking about Henderson and his speed, so I guess I thought he was really good. Thankx for setting me straight. And, so far Spaz, you've got an excellent draft going.

nice to know some some reasonable people are still out there :up: