X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I'm in a mock draft

I'm in a mock draft over at www.theganggreen.com . We are doing a 7 round mock draft 3 today and and the rest tomorrow. There was a huge ****** over there and he had the Texans take "Big Ben" which really screwed things up. But I was able to select:

1. Tommie Harris DT/DE Oklahoma
    Last edited by The Spaz; 04-17-2004, 12:05 PM.
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Not bad at all! Good job Spaz!
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
      • Apr 2003

how did they possibly justify that?
      the dude abides

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Re: I'm in a mock draft

Originally posted by The Spaz
        I'm in a mock draft over at www.theganggreen.com . We are doing a 7 round mock draft 3 today and and the rest tomorrow. There was a huge ****** over there and he had the Texans take "Big Ben" which really screwed things up. But I was able to select:

1. Tommie Harris DT/DE Oklahoma
        2. Michael Jenkins WR Ohio State

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

so far, its my dream draft (unless grove was there at rd 2...but even then its a tossup between jenkins and him)
          the dude abides

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
            so far, its my dream draft (unless grove was there at rd 2...but even then its a tossup between jenkins and him)
            No Grove was taken by the Titans in the 2nd.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

still, A+ in my book
              the dude abides

Comment

• Lone Stranger
                • Sep 2002

I like Harris considering the age of our D-Line.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  • Mar 2003

Hmmm... Jenkins? I think we could get him in the 3rd round, if WR hadn't already been addressed. When did Evans go? Did you have a shot at Losman or Henderson?
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                    Hmmm... Jenkins? I think we could get him in the 3rd round, if WR hadn't already been addressed. When did Evans go? Did you have a shot at Losman or Henderson?
                    are you kidding?? in the third?! im not 100% sure if hell be there when we pick in the second. henderson would be a stretch with our 43rd. dont forget, he hardly did anything in college and yeah i know hell be a better pro than he was a collegiate athlete, michael jenkins is still a much more polished overall reciever and a much better prospect....soudns like youre suffering from rivers-syndrom (where a player ups his value, but then everyone feeds off everyone else and all of the sudden people are saying hes one of the best)
                    the dude abides

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                      • Apr 2003

roethlesburger is by far better than rivers and jenkins is by far better than henderson
                      the dude abides

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                        are you kidding?? in the third?! im not 100% sure if hell be there when we pick in the second. henderson would be a stretch with our 43rd. dont forget, he hardly did anything in college and yeah i know hell be a better pro than he was a collegiate athlete, michael jenkins is still a much more polished overall reciever and a much better prospect....soudns like youre suffering from rivers-syndrom (where a player ups his value, but then everyone feeds off everyone else and all of the sudden people are saying hes one of the best)

Lol, you're prolly right. I knew Jenkins was great and I watched him a lot on TV. But I didn't know his draft status too much. And everyone was talking about Henderson and his speed, so I guess I thought he was really good. Thankx for setting me straight. And, so far Spaz, you've got an excellent draft going.
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7

Lol, you're prolly right. I knew Jenkins was great and I watched him a lot on TV. But I didn't know his draft status too much. And everyone was talking about Henderson and his speed, so I guess I thought he was really good. Thankx for setting me straight. And, so far Spaz, you've got an excellent draft going.
                          nice to know some some reasonable people are still out there
                          the dude abides

Comment

Working...
                          X