X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gonzo1105
    • Jul 2002

dont shoot the messanger but possible insight on # 1 pick

Earlier today I was going through different websites and one guy who posts there often and is from San Diego was listening to an AM sports radio station and said that the Chargers are not happy with the trade offers they have gotten and are now down to Manning and Gallery for the number one pick. He also went on to say that Gallery is currently the leader for the 1st pick. Just what I heard and thought I would share. This would be great for the Bills as long as Manning doesn't go to either the Raiders or Cardinals because it would allow Buffalo to get their QB of the future without trading
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Some of us wont shoot you over this..

IMO the Raiders need a WR more than anything.. Tim Brown and Jerry Rice are almost done.. And the Raiders only have Jerry Porter as there future WR.. Who knows though, if Manning was there for the Raiders they probably wont pass him up...

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I don't think this affects Buffalo at all. The Giants are going to take either Gallery or Manning, whomever is there at #4.

Raiders are going with a WR, and the Cards will go with Fitzgerald or Sean Taylor.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
        Exhausted of Losing
        • Mar 2004

I really don't think that the Raiders will pass on Eli Manning.

Comment

• gonzo1105
          • Jul 2002

How would it not Dozer. If Manning is not picked until 4th overall then that guarantees that one of the two remaining will fall. If manning goes # 1 and Oakland takes Gallery then they will almost certainly take Roethlisberger meaning we would have to trade up to get Rivers

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gonzo1105
            How would it not Dozer. If Manning is not picked until 4th overall then that guarantees that one of the two remaining will fall. If manning goes # 1 and Oakland takes Gallery then they will almost certainly take Roethlisberger meaning we would have to trade up to get Rivers

Not necissarially- The Giants will take Manning, Gallery, Sean Taylor, or Fitzgerald.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
              Not necissarially- The Giants will take Manning, Gallery, Sean Taylor, or Fitzgerald.
              well what he means is if gallery, eli, taylor are taken giants likely may take big ben.

but if no qb is selected it pushes qb availabilities down, as giants take eli, gives us a higher odds at ben or rivers cause less teams in between our picks from 4 to 13 then from 1 to 13. that's wat he means i think

for the record im not interested in any qb but ben at 13, not even putting eli there that's a given. i will take rivers or losman in trade down tho, but with rivers hype and pushup not likelt he'll be there, i personally feel losman will be better pro neways

Comment

Working...
              X