PDA

View Full Version : Lions looking to move down from 6.

BidsJr
04-18-2004, 01:20 PM
Manning, Gallery, L Fitz, R Williams, Big Ben in top 5 would leave us with choice of.

Winslow
Taylor
M Williams
Rivers

That would make things interesting.

Lions looking for RB?

http://www.gbnreport.com

Detroit, which has the 6th pick, has made no secret of the fact that they want to move down. Lions' head coach Steve Mariucci, for example, is quoted as saying "I don't think its a big secret that we are interested in moving down so we can get more picks."

Michael82
04-18-2004, 01:30 PM
How the hell can you even consider Rivers at #6? That's SICK! :shakeno: :puke:

Forward_Lateral
04-18-2004, 01:39 PM
The Lions won't move down, I don't think. I think they'll either take Winslow or Taylor. They are pretty high on Pinner, so I'm not sure they'll take a RB in the first.

DraftBoy
04-18-2004, 01:40 PM
If they move down and we move up I want Taylor!!!

mypoorfriendme
04-18-2004, 01:43 PM
please god dont let us move up unless its for big ben, taylor, or maybe roy williams at 8 or 9

BidsJr
04-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
How the hell can you even consider Rivers at #6? That's SICK! :shakeno: :puke:

I would take either Winslow, Taylor, or one of the other five if they fell before I would take Rivers.

I would not take Rivers at 6 under any senario.

I guess 10 would be the earliest, and I wouldn't want to have to do that either.

ShadowHawk7
04-18-2004, 02:05 PM
I might not even take Rivers at 13, depending on who was there.

If we are gonna move up,
A. ONLY picks for next year, I can't stress this enough. Too much talent this year to justify two day one picks on one guy.
B. I'd only move up to 8 or 9 for Roy Williams, not because he's not that awesome (He defintiely is) but b/c WR isn't as big of a need as many think. I wouldn't trade up at all, but he just that good.
C. I'd gladly trade up to 6 for Big Ben or Taylor.