PDA

View Full Version : I've never thrown a hockey game in my life, but....

Ð
04-18-2004, 01:48 PM
I'm in a tournament this weekend (next game at 5:00) and if we win we have a game at 9:00 & have to miss the Leafs game.

The other team's probably thinking the same thing :D

Should be funny, kind of like one of those end of season Colts/Patriots games in the 80's.

Valerie
04-18-2004, 02:16 PM
We'll see where your loyalties lie tonight, Doug. Either with the team you're playing on or rooting for. lol I'm excited! This is going to be the second Leafs vs. Senators playoff game I'm going to get to see.:clap: Good luck tonight.:)

BTW, can you find me a link to a fight between Tie Domi and a fan? I was talking with my brother and he said there is a game where Tie is in the penalty box and a fan comes down and starts fighting with him and Tie beats the crap out of him. He said it's one of the funniest things he's seen. If you can find a link to it I would appreciate it. :)

SkateZilla
04-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Umm
better Your Situation By Winning,

Scouts Dont Never Look at losers.. no matter how good they are :p

Dozerdog
04-18-2004, 06:59 PM
The only people scouting this game is the local Molson & Labatts distributors.

They are rooting for the losers

SkateZilla
04-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Timmy boy Got Fired from The Coyote Ugly

Ð
04-18-2004, 10:30 PM
Scouts :rofl:

realmendontwearteal
04-19-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Valerie
We'll see where your loyalties lie tonight, Doug. Either with the team you're playing on or rooting for. lol I'm excited! This is going to be the second Leafs vs. Senators playoff game I'm going to get to see.:clap: Good luck tonight.:)

BTW, can you find me a link to a fight between Tie Domi and a fan? I was talking with my brother and he said there is a game where Tie is in the penalty box and a fan comes down and starts fighting with him and Tie beats the crap out of him. He said it's one of the funniest things he's seen. If you can find a link to it I would appreciate it. :)

that inncodent was from a leafs flyers game in phily a few years ago..... the fan was cussing domi out.....he took a water bottle and squirted water at the fan....the fan fell over the glass into the penalty box and that usally leads to high quality fun...... im not sure where a link would be for that but i know its on kaza in the video section..... i think thats what your thinkin.... is that right?

Ð
04-19-2004, 09:48 AM
LOL, at the last minute, we decided not to throw the game. My team's a beer league/pickup team like Dozer says, but we beat the team in the 5:00 game. They had 2 ex-OHL defensemen & I was playing left wing covering the point on faceoffs, so my gut looks like swiss cheese from blocking slapshots all night.

Our goalie saw more rubber than a $2 hooker, but we held on to beat them 2-1. We went on to get annaihalated 6-0 in the semi final at 9:00. Ex-Ranger Darren Turcotte scored three quick goals in the first period, and they basically toyed with us for the rest of the game. I don't get to play with players of that calibre often, so it's a great learning experience to learn positioning, etc.

The beers tasted great afterwards.