• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Big Ben Slipping?

Ben Roethlisberger fears teams are shying away from him because he didn't play for one of the bigger programs.

I hope we get him with the first pick hopefully he falls to us but if we have to trade i say do it
  • mypoorfriendme
    • Apr 2003

it all depends how much wed have to be giving up...ideally, the least amount of picks in this years draft the better
    the dude abides

Comment

• Throne Logic
      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
      • Aug 2002

We'll know better who might still be available at #13 after the first 5-6 picks are made. Right now, it could go many different ways. Heck, all 3 QBs might be off the board by then, depending on trading scenarios. Then again, all 3 QBs could still be there. This year must be driving Mel nuts . . .

I doubt TD will pay the price to move any higher than 7-10. In fact, I actually doubt that TD would pay any price to move up in the draft, especially one as deep in talent as this one is.
      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• BigZ
        • Sep 2003

We can only hope he slips at least far enough for TD to get a crack at him with a realtively cheap trade-up.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

It's wouldn't shock me if he fell to 13 but I think he will not fall out of the top 10.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ryven
            • Jan 2003

In a nut shell what does the article say? cant pull it up here at work.

Comment

Working...
            X