PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law arrested by Miami Police

BuffaloRanger
04-19-2004, 04:42 AM
Ty pulls his best fin impression. Won't be long before Boston's following his example.

Ty Law vs The Law (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-04-19-law-arrest_x.htm?POE=SPOISVA)

If link doesn't work...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-04-19-law-arrest_x.htm?POE=SPOISVA

Throne Logic
04-19-2004, 04:53 AM
Now, if any one of us "sped off" and ran from the cops both in the car and later on foot, we'd be hard pressed to see the light of day for many, many years after the bones and bruises were healed.

And what's up with the "$700 administrative fine" for carrying illegal drugs? Sounds like a bribe / payoff to me. I'm going to ask the next cop who pulls me over if a $75 "administration fee" would relieve him of the urge to write that $150 dollar ticket that will skyrocket my car insurance. I'm sure that will go over well.

BigZ
04-19-2004, 06:27 AM
Yea, another athlete getting special treatment because he's famous.

Come to think of it, anyone who's famous gets special treatment.

BTW, Logic, I wouldn't try flashing any money at a cop - you might not be posting here very much longer.

Throne Logic
04-19-2004, 07:14 AM
:redcar: :chief: :idea: :100: :sweat: :hang:

Ebenezer
04-19-2004, 08:08 AM
didn't this joker get caught at the Peace Bridge with a bag that had some pot in it a couple of years back??

Dozerdog
04-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
didn't this joker get caught at the Peace Bridge with a bag that had some pot in it a couple of years back??

It might have been "X"

Tatonka
04-19-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Throne Logic

rofl

good stuff throne.

Mr. Miyagi
04-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Best use of smilies. :up::up:

pats-were-right
04-19-2004, 01:57 PM
I'll tell you - a stupid move like that does wonders for his leverage with the Pats. [eye roll]

G. Host
04-19-2004, 02:09 PM
He and Miami WR Oronde Gadsden were doing an audition for Dolphins - Law was trying to cover Gadsden so the Law assumed it was just a publicity stunt for Miami.

Gadsden, who played for the Miami Dolphins the past six seasons, was arrested early Monday for drunken driving after police say they saw his SUV swerving out of his lane.

Gadsden, 32, of Davie, was pulled over by police at 2:30 a.m. after an officer saw his 2003 Infinity SUV swerve out of its lane and run over lane markers. Gadsden was arrested and charged with DUI after a roadside test.

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Ty pulls his best fin impression. Won't be long before Boston's following his example.

Ty Law vs The Law (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-04-19-law-arrest_x.htm?POE=SPOISVA)

If link doesn't work...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-04-19-law-arrest_x.htm?POE=SPOISVA

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Beause of what the Patidiots are doing to him remember he says that he doesn't want to be a patriot anymore. So it kind of makes sense doesn't it.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-19-2004, 04:06 PM

I get the car and Chief Wiggum but I don't understand where the idea, dollars, sweat and hang come in?

Samphin1
04-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Funny, how a Patriot player gets sent ot the pokey and Miami Dolphins are still blamed by some characters here. Oh well.

Anyhoo, I think this either gets him cut, or they embarce him back, he shuts up, plays out the rest of his contract without as much as a peep and continues to scorch the east and rest of the league. Which way do you think this turns out?
As far as th eone who doesn't get the smilies I will explain. The first smiliey is him speeding or commited the lane violation or whatever, the second is the police pulling them over. Third is getting the bright idea to pay the officer $75 dollars to get out of a bigger ticket that will make insurance rates skyrocket, the next it obviously the money. The final two are the driver relaizing the bribe isn't working and finally the final smiley is hanging yourself, making it worse than the original violation by trying to bribe an officer. Got it? Good.