04-19-2004, 01:30 PM
:dofelon:

mightyspaz
04-19-2004, 01:30 PM
oops ..... :dolfelon:

Dozerdog
04-19-2004, 01:38 PM
Now, Now, people.

Do we want Disgustapatex to start rewinding his tired old "Henry is a sex offender" smack again?

Or Dolfan 25 bringing up Larry Kinnebrew not paying child support? :lolpoint: :fish:

The Natrix
04-19-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Now, Now, people.

Do we want Disgustapatex to start rewinding his tired old "Henry is a sex offender" smack again?

Or Dolfan 25 bringing up Harmon Kinnebrew not paying child support? :lolpoint: :fish:

Yes, it's funny when they come here to ***** and moan. :up:

SABURZFAN
04-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Now, Now, people.

Or Dolfan 25 bringing up Harmon Kinnebrew not paying child support? :lolpoint: :fish:

that was the idea.:snicker:

juice
04-19-2004, 02:17 PM
We should pick him up for Depth at WR... He's better than Shaw at getting separation and making the Big play.

Bill Brasky
04-19-2004, 04:40 PM
where's that *****ass disgustaplatex?

helmetguy
04-19-2004, 04:48 PM
"Harmon" Kinnebrew?

Dozerdog
04-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
"Harmon" Kinnebrew?

Caught me- I mixed Ronnie Harmon and Larry Kinnebrew

helmetguy
04-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Caught me- I mixed Ronnie Harmon and Larry Kinnebrew

I thought you had Kinnebrew mixed with the Senators'/Twins' slugger Killebrew.

Samphin1
04-19-2004, 05:08 PM
As Tatonka has pointed out, Oronde is no longer a Dolphin. He is a free agent, we wash our hands of him. However, with that being said, I don't know what the statue of limitations are. Because, in my opinion, you guys had the most notorious person to ever get away with a double homicide on your team in O.J. That happened well after he was one your team, but I still blame your team :jk: so, if it makes you guys fele better, blast Oronde for being stupid even though, he isn't on the team anymore.

P.S. Didn't Eric Moulds get nailed for not paying child support as well? :lol:

The Spaz
04-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by juice
We should pick him up for Depth at WR... He's better than Shaw at getting separation and making the Big play.

Give me Gadsens stats the last 2-3 seasons. Shaw had liek 700 yards this season and 5-7 TD's, not bad if you ask me.

Samphin1
04-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Shaw has played more than Gadsen the past three years.

Gadsen has been injured and didn't play a game last year until our Sunday Nighter against Washington. He is slow but has continents for hands and has made a couple of catches that reside in the hall of fame ( how I am not sure, the gloves? Ball?) He made a catch against the Raiders one year in the playoffs that was just amazing. The only other catch I have ever seen that was better was also by him against the Jets two years ago. The ball was fired way in front of him, he reached out snagged it out of the air with one hand in front of his body but behind him as well ( I know that is confusing) and just held onto it. It was amazing.

Seeing how Bledsoe doesn't get much time to throw, I would think you guys wants speedy types who can get to their uts quicker and into their routes faster so Bledsoe and hit them ealrier, before he gets drilled. Gadsen wouldn't be a good fit at all imo. But, by all means, feel free to scoop him up.

justasportsfan
04-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Funny how it doesn't matter if it's a fins player or not. As long as the name miami is attached to it, it's trouble.

Who was that player in past sb who got busted picking up a streetwalker in Miami? :snicker:

This is why most people move out of So. Florida eventually unless you're hispanic. It's a beautiful place for a vacation or to party until the smoke clears. I just couldn't get myself to settle down there. Not a place to raise a family. Too much temptation for trouble.