X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Kill the trade travis noise please !!!

Ok juice now i know some posts have made some sense but this one does not ...

first of all no one will give us a top 10 pick for travis henry....

The trend in the nfl is to only give up no more than a 2nd pick for a quality vet...

Of course the bills gave up a 1 for drew .. but hey ..we got took...

What this about a 2nd rd pick being the starter ? What u talkin bout juice......THURMAN THOMAS WAS A 2ND ROUND PICK....

TERRELL DAVIS A 6TH....ahman green a 3rd...etc...

With dillion being acquired... And M. Williams out of the draft our 1st rd choice is now more clear than ever....

WILL SMITH -DE-OHIO ST....

How else will we stop him ricky, curtis martin and deal with brady and chad pennington.....

Bmax

Plus we still can get jenkins ..pk sam or ben watson in the later rounds...
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Trade Travis Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bmax
      • Aug 2003

hmm if we trade travis are back up is joe burns....

I'd rather have mr burns from the simpsons.......

Bmax.......

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

If TD did trade Henry he would take a RB in round 2.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
          If TD did trade Henry he would take a RB in round 2.
          Two rookie running backs? I'd rather have Travis.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

TRADE TRAVIS HENRY!!!!!! To AL davis and the Raider for #2 overall select Gallery trade the #13 to the eagles for their #1 and #2 select Lee Evans with eagles #1 then in rd 2 Ben Troupe with our #2 pick and Chris Perry or Greg Jones withe the Eagles # 2 pick pretty great day for just giving up Travis

Comment

• TedMock
              • Jul 2002

I seriously doubt he gets traded but if that occurs I'd rather just try to find a serviceable veteran backup than draft another RB. Also, I don't think there's any way that we get a #2 overall pick straight up for Henry. If they're feeling real desperate we may swap our first rounders and pick up a 2nd. Two second rounders would still get us a nice WR and a nice OL or DT. The only way we'd end up with two first's would be to get the #2 pick and then trade down to a team even more desperate than Oakland was to begin with. Unlikely scenario's but ya never know.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                Two rookie running backs? I'd rather have Travis.
                It's sickening, ain't it?
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Bmax
                  Ok juice now i know some posts have made some sense but this one does not ...

first of all no one will give us a top 10 pick for travis henry....

The trend in the nfl is to only give up no more than a 2nd pick for a quality vet...

Of course the bills gave up a 1 for drew .. but hey ..we got took...

What this about a 2nd rd pick being the starter ? What u talkin bout juice......THURMAN THOMAS WAS A 2ND ROUND PICK....

TERRELL DAVIS A 6TH....ahman green a 3rd...etc...

With dillion being acquired... And M. Williams out of the draft our 1st rd choice is now more clear than ever....

WILL SMITH -DE-OHIO ST....

How else will we stop him ricky, curtis martin and deal with brady and chad pennington.....

Bmax

Plus we still can get jenkins ..pk sam or ben watson in the later rounds...
                  In the Draft this year there is nothing like a sure-to-be great RB in this class so if a team did draft a back in the 1st rd there isn't much of a chance he would see the field this season and probably a 50/50 chance that he will be a bust in 3 years.. I say the deal with Detroit could be made with some combination of draft choices from this year or next.

At least they will have a sure 1000 yd back in the trade and not a three year failed project.

BMax..I see your point about the Defense though.. ealing with Ricky and Dillon will be a true task.. Headaches twice a year .

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by pmacla
                    TRADE TRAVIS HENRY!!!!!! To AL davis and the Raider for #2 overall select Gallery trade the #13 to the eagles for their #1 and #2 select Lee Evans with eagles #1 then in rd 2 Ben Troupe with our #2 pick and Chris Perry or Greg Jones withe the Eagles # 2 pick pretty great day for just giving up Travis
                    Travis Henry for the #2 pick in the best draft in years?? I don't if any NFL player would go for that. (with their current contract) Think a little bit, before you mindlessly post.
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X