PDA

View Full Version : Udeze Injured?

Stewie
04-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Profootballtalk is reporting that Kenechi Udeze has a bum shoulder and could miss 2004.

If he falls through round 1, I would love to pick him up in round 2.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

The_Philster
04-19-2004, 09:06 PM
won't believe unless it's on a real news report. The Rumormill makes up half their stuff

Tatonka
04-19-2004, 09:44 PM
that is a total bunch of crap. not play in 2004. pff.

the guy has had all the medical checks.. this would have been huge news by now.

Dozerdog
04-19-2004, 09:48 PM
Yet another ProFootballNationalEnquirer.com fake story.

Don't you get tired of posting this stuff that gets laughed at?

Can you remember anything they got right?

ANYTHING????

Tatonka
04-19-2004, 09:53 PM
wow dozer. i dont think he had a bad intent behind it.. that was a little harsh.

The Spaz
04-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Can we make posting anything from their a TOS violation?!:snicker:

Dozerdog
04-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
wow dozer. i dont think he had a bad intent behind it.. that was a little harsh.

I'm sorry if this offends Paul- it's not intended too. But each week we get stuff posted from there that's utter garbage. But I'll tell ya- they will literally make stuff up.

I know of Mike Florio and in the internet world he's well known as a a scumbag and an a-hole.

I'd turn this site over to Brian H before beleiving anything that guy has to say.

I think Clump sent him a note recently pointing out an error in a story- and Florio basically ripped back a condescending note....

There is nothing worse than a jerk who think's he's funny and passes it off as news.

Again Paul- no disrespect your way...but I'm gonna crap all over any nonsensical garbage posted from that site... I don't care who posts it....so be prepared.

Stewie
04-20-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Yet another ProFootballNationalEnquirer.com fake story.

Don't you get tired of posting this stuff that gets laughed at?

Can you remember anything they got right?

ANYTHING????

Actually, they break a lot of stories that they don't get credit for...

Only a fool would say they never get anything right, but then... I wouldn't expect anything more from you :)
:banme:

Tatonka
04-20-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by paulB

Only a fool would say they never get anything right, but then... I wouldn't expect anything more from you :)

wow.. dozer apologizes.. and paul calls dozer a fool.

:rolleyes:

gimme a break guys.

lordofgun
04-20-2004, 08:35 AM
Where's the black kettle smiley when we need it? :D

Tatonka
04-20-2004, 08:36 AM
:tongue:

justasportsfan
04-20-2004, 08:37 AM
[B]

[B] it's easy when you report every rumor out there. Eventually you'll get few right.

Oh, they reported that fake Dolphin schedule that was first posted on FH. How stupid is that. Then they later backtacked as soon as posters were having their doubts about the legitimacy.

BillsMan80
04-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Actually, there may me some substance to this rumor as ESPN and Pasquerelli published it. What might have happened is that PFT took what Pasquerelli said and tried to make it big news by moving it to the rumor page.

The Spaz
04-20-2004, 09:39 AM

Name something.

matt
04-20-2004, 10:58 AM
I have heard this rumor from multiple places, including from vic carucci, so it probably has some truth to it.

SoCalBillsFan
04-20-2004, 11:22 AM
Havent heard any rumors about this myself, I think it's completely bogus.

Stewie
04-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Don Banks is reporting it

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/don_banks/04/21/midweek.rumors/index.html

Udeze's own agent admitted he skipped out on the physical at the combine.

Possibly a torn labrunam.

BTW, eat me! :)

Stewie
04-22-2004, 09:42 AM
It's funny how I was getting bashed left and right but.. now that it's being widely reported, it's eerily quiet in here... Strange...

The Spaz
04-22-2004, 09:47 AM
How could he be injured if he participated in his Pro Day workout?

Dozerdog
04-22-2004, 09:53 AM
It's funny how I was getting bashed left and right but.. now that it's being widely reported, it's eerily quiet in here... Strange...

We did not bash you- we are bashing ProFootballTalk-

They get 75% of their stuff out of thin air or wrong, the other 25% from someone else.

They brought you-
Phoney Dolphins schedule
Printed retractions about the Buffalo coaching situation
Printed retractions about Mike Mularkey

SoCalBillsFan
04-22-2004, 11:30 AM
http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1787431

ESPN is reporting that he had a slight injury that is being badly exaggerated, possibly by the Jaguars who want the falcons to skip ove him at number 8 so they can pick him. "It's hard to imagine him having major shoulder surgery and still doing 25 strength reps."

The Spaz
04-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1787431

ESPN is reporting that he had a slight injury that is being badly exaggerated, possibly by the Jaguars who want the falcons to skip ove him at number 8 so they can pick him. "It's hard to imagine him having major shoulder surgery and still doing 25 strength reps."

Exactly!:up:

SoCalBillsFan
04-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Udeze was on Jim Rome, said his shoulder is 100 percent, and that it is all rumors by teams who want him to drop. Just FYI.