PDA

View Full Version : Bills Select?

The Spaz
04-19-2004, 11:04 PM
http://www.rnews.com/images_sports/donahoe41904.jpgThe Buffalo Bills hold the 13th overall selection in this weekend's NFL Draft.
If you are like me and love the draft, then you have viewed some 30 mock drafts. The real deal will take place Saturday afternoon in New York around 3:30 pm, that's when the Bills should be on the clock.

http://www.rnews.com/Sports/TopSports.cfm?ID=17789&rnews_story_type=39&category=3

One Bills Drive
04-19-2004, 11:08 PM
Why do I always look so depressed in my photos? I need to get a better PR person to weed out these bad pictures of me.

In any case, stay tuned for an exciting draft. I have my eye on a particular kicker that just might turn this team around.

Sincerely,

TD

mypoorfriendme
04-19-2004, 11:14 PM
speaking of kickers....i STILL do this day cannot believe the raiders took a kicker in the first round...unbelievable. i dont care how good you are, unless you can nail 70+ yarders consistantly, i might assassinate my GM if he took a kicker in the middle of the first round

The Spaz
04-19-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by One Bills Drive
Why do I always look so depressed in my photos? I need to get a better PR person to weed out these bad pictures of me.

In any case, stay tuned for an exciting draft. I have my eye on a particular kicker that just might turn this team around.

Sincerely,

TD

:up::beers:

ShadowHawk7
04-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Were there any other teams prepared to take him after the Raiders in the first or second round? was he THAT good in college?

Mr. Cynical
04-19-2004, 11:48 PM
Granted I would never draft a kicker in the 1st round, but he certainly was a good pick nonetheless. He's only missed 1 PAT in 4 years and his overall FG average is 78.8% (rookie year was 68%, then 82.1%, 78.8% and 88% last year). Not to mention he has a cannon for a leg and is 6'2"/255lbs, which means he can take down a return guy if needed - assuming he doesn't have to chase them down, that is. ;)

And lest we all forget, kickers can win or lose a game in one kick. :cry:

mypoorfriendme
04-20-2004, 12:33 AM
there is absoultely no excuse, i gurentee he would have been there in rd two and most likey in rd 3. if it was a cap reason, trade down!