PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lucas Fan Club

Dozerdog
10-20-2002, 08:23 PM
over at Finheaven..... They love that guy! Imagine 100 Clowns jumping out of their 1st floor windows....

Originally posted by tacowolf
LUCAS IS BAD! HE MAY HAVE A STRONG ARM BUT NO HEAD
ON HIS SHOULDERS. I HOPE WE GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO
DRAFT PHILLIP RIVERS OF NC STATE IN 04. WE NEED A QB.
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
HELL YEAH!!! YOU F***IN SUCK! WTF! DEFENSE HELD EM TO 3 PTS AND YOU KEEP MAKING TURNOVERS LIKE A FA**OT!! DAMN I THINK FIEDLER COULD DO BETTER PLAYIN WITH THAT BROKEN THUMB!!! BULGER DID IT IN ST LOUIS MAYBE SAGE CAN DO IT HERE IN MIAMI!
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Ray Lucas single handily blew this game for Miami today. I thought our D did a decent job against your unstoppable O but Lucas just found a way to lose the game. I know Miami is a very good football team and although I hate losing I know they will get some more help next week. Enjoy the win guys one of these teams will be playing in January and it won't be Buffalo. With 6 turnovers (All by Lucas) you guys should have won 55 - 10.

SO GLOAT, GLOAT, GLOAT and give Ray Lucas his BILLS MVP award.
Originally posted by FFiB
Bills should give MVP to Lucas...
Originally posted by dolphinron
Maybe Fiedler could try throwing lefty. I bet he would do better lefty then Lucas righty. HELL YEAHHH!!!!!!!
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I want an investigation... LOL... Ray didn't look like he wanted to win. He was making terrible decisions, and looked worse than a high school freshman quarterback. (No offense to those that are freshman quarterbacks..., but you get my point, freshman quarterbacks don't make the correct decisions like the Junior or Senior QB)
Originally posted by chambers84
Like I said before, he needs those diapers Bill Parcells was going to send him. He also needs a nipple to suck on!! Every time I think of Ray going to the sidelines after an INT or fumble, I will envision Jay Fiedler wiping Ray's a$$ and changing his diaper!!

PA Season Ticket Holder
10-20-2002, 08:27 PM
I'm not only the Ray Lucas fan club president, but I'm also a client.

lordofgun
10-20-2002, 08:29 PM
:lol:

losers

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 08:31 PM
I didn't see Derrick "I'll smack my wife when I want to" Rodgers in there...What happened to him?

Jaydog57
10-20-2002, 08:33 PM
Yeah, Ray was suckin bad today, just couldn't do a damn thing right. Great defensive hustle by your guys to take advantage of 6 turnovers. Oh well, maybe next time......Cheers...:cheers:

4thAndLong
10-20-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

LUCAS you stupid mother****er! you ****en idiot! what were you thinking you piece of good for nothing ****! I thought you were better than that, you lame, below average good for nothing wanna be QB! Go back to the Jets were you belong! you sorry exuse of a QB!

The bills didnt beat us.....Ray Lucas did.

at this point I wouldnt be surprised if Lucas OUTPLAYED himself!

From our old friend WCF

lordofgun
10-20-2002, 08:35 PM
HAHA! Just yesterday, WCF was saying how great Lucas is.

BillsMan80
10-20-2002, 08:41 PM
WCF's Rantin and Ravin ain't gonna do nuthin.