PDA

View Full Version : D. Northcutt on NFL Total Access

Jeff1220
04-20-2004, 09:02 AM
He seems like a really good character guy. It is amazing the way he has approached his situation vs. the way T.O. handled his. He basically had this to say:
*Didn't fire the agent because people make mistakes. Hiring a new agent isn't going to magically make the mistake disappear. They've worked through a lot together and they'll work through this together.
*Is not at all bitter with the agent, the Browns, or the league. Northcutt believes that there is a plan for everything, and this is just part of his life unfolding. A VERY healthy perspective.
*Really wants to play hard and prove himself somewhere. Doesn't think he'll be in Cleveland, but nothing is impossible.

I think it would be worth it to check out what he'd cost. He's got speed and hands, and appears to be a pretty stand-up guy. His attitude really reminded me a bit of Moulds.

Earthquake Enyart
04-20-2004, 09:06 AM
I saw that too. I'd take him off Cleveland's hands for a 6th.

Michael82
04-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Could this be like the Mark Campbell trade? I could see Buffalo put an offer out there for him, maybe a conditional pick. :pray:

I wouldn't mind that. :D

casdhf
04-20-2004, 11:06 AM
He hasn't done **** for the Browns, why give anything for him?

DraftBoy
04-20-2004, 11:17 AM
Id give up a pick in next years draft

jdbillsfan
04-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Unless I am reading his stats wrong, he only has 2 100 yard games in the past three years. I know they spread the ball to Quincy and Andre, but I don't think he has stood out too much...