• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

D. Northcutt on NFL Total Access

He seems like a really good character guy. It is amazing the way he has approached his situation vs. the way T.O. handled his. He basically had this to say:
    *Didn't fire the agent because people make mistakes. Hiring a new agent isn't going to magically make the mistake disappear. They've worked through a lot together and they'll work through this together.
    *Is not at all bitter with the agent, the Browns, or the league. Northcutt believes that there is a plan for everything, and this is just part of his life unfolding. A VERY healthy perspective.
    *Really wants to play hard and prove himself somewhere. Doesn't think he'll be in Cleveland, but nothing is impossible.

I think it would be worth it to check out what he'd cost. He's got speed and hands, and appears to be a pretty stand-up guy. His attitude really reminded me a bit of Moulds.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I saw that too. I'd take him off Cleveland's hands for a 6th.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Could this be like the Mark Campbell trade? I could see Buffalo put an offer out there for him, maybe a conditional pick.

I wouldn't mind that.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

He hasn't done **** for the Browns, why give anything for him?
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Id give up a pick in next years draft
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• jdbillsfan
            • Oct 2002

Unless I am reading his stats wrong, he only has 2 100 yard games in the past three years. I know they spread the ball to Quincy and Andre, but I don't think he has stood out too much...

Comment

Working...
            X