PDA

View Full Version : My quick take on the draft

jdbillsfan
04-20-2004, 01:30 PM
Do what it takes to get Rivers. Not sure how much it would cost to move up to 9 or 10, but hopefully isn't too much.

If it is too much and he or Ben aren't available at 13, draft Wilfork.

2nd Round. Can go with the best available OL, WR or DT. Grove, Jenkins, Starks maybe?

Since I want Rivers though, no way Donahoe picks him. Never picks players I want.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-20-2004, 01:42 PM
I wouldn't be happy if the Bills selected Rivers at 13, if the Bills move up to get Rivers I will be PO'd. I might even think about cancelling the seasons until there is another regime in there.

Tatonka
04-20-2004, 01:45 PM
ghost.. that is just ridiculous..

not that i give a crap if you keep your seasons.. or if you never watch a game again..

but you have not idea how rivers is gonna turn out.. they get paid to figure it out.. and their jobs are on the line to get the picks right.. you have to have a little faith that even if they move up to get rivers (while i wouldnt be extatic about it) there is a reason behind it.

what if rivers turns out to be the next marino.. or montana.. i am sure you would still be pissed.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-20-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
ghost.. that is just ridiculous..

not that i give a crap if you keep your seasons.. or if you never watch a game again..

but you have not idea how rivers is gonna turn out.. they get paid to figure it out.. and their jobs are on the line to get the picks right.. you have to have a little faith that even if they move up to get rivers (while i wouldnt be extatic about it) there is a reason behind it.

what if rivers turns out to be the next marino.. or montana.. i am sure you would still be pissed.

Take it easy Tatonka, I wouldn't cancel anything.