The Spaz
04-20-2004, 04:17 PM
What?

Novacane
04-20-2004, 04:17 PM
why?

The Natrix
04-20-2004, 04:20 PM
well he started going bald and instead of shaving his head he grew it longer and it kinda looked like a mullet. I don't appreciate mullets on the Buffalo Bills. :mad:

McBFLO
04-20-2004, 04:26 PM
ha ha, nice post. i love it!

McBFLO
04-20-2004, 04:27 PM
down with the mullets!

The Natrix
04-20-2004, 04:27 PM
:monkey: mullets

Aero II
04-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Buy Draft Day hats for all the guys with mullets. :D

The_Philster
04-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
well he started going bald and instead of shaving his head he grew it longer and it kinda looked like a mullet. I don't appreciate mullets on the Buffalo Bills. :mad:

So you didn't like Flutie, I take it? ;)

shelby
04-20-2004, 07:12 PM
He's still hot, balding or no.:up:
And better yet...he hits like a truck. i can't wait to see what he can do this year.

mypoorfriendme
04-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by shelby
He's still hot, balding or no.:up:
And better yet...he hits like a truck. i can't wait to see what he can do this year.

about the same that he did last year...goal line situations and a few special team tackles

The Natrix
04-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme

about the same that he did last year...goal line situations and a few special team tackles

PESSIMIST COY BASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelby
04-20-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
PESSIMIST COY BASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

i hope you're wrong, mpfm.

mypoorfriendme
04-20-2004, 07:24 PM

actually, i am a coy wire fan, i just dont think hes giong to be starting at FS any time soon. him at SS is a stretch bc really he is a small linebacker, and him at FS is only more of a stretch because he hardly has the coverage skills to make it at SS, luckily he has the tackling skills to compensate there

mypoorfriendme
04-20-2004, 07:25 PM

i hope you're wrong, mpfm.

i hope im wrong too

thefixer74
04-21-2004, 01:10 AM

actually, i am a coy wire fan, i just dont think hes giong to be starting at FS any time soon. him at SS is a stretch bc really he is a small linebacker, and him at FS is only more of a stretch because he hardly has the coverage skills to make it at SS, luckily he has the tackling skills to compensate there

Him at SSa stretch? isn't that what a SS is,a small fast LB.I don't see it as a stretch,he is a good player who will only get better.I want the best players on the field,I think that with Vincent,they will learn a few tricks to help the turnovers come our way.

mypoorfriendme
04-21-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by thefixer74
Him at SSa stretch? isn't that what a SS is,a small fast LB.I don't see it as a stretch,he is a good player who will only get better.I want the best players on the field,I think that with Vincent,they will learn a few tricks to help the turnovers come our way.

just like milloy would, right?? hmm...im not trying to bash on anyone but the "best athletes on the field" can only go so far...coy wire is a better athlete than trey teague...so lets put him at center! now i realize its not that big of a stretch, but all im saying coy wire does not have the coverage skills to effectively start at FS.

and like i said, i hope im wrong...maybe hes gotten a lot better now that hes hopefully been studying the position more and getting faster and quicker.

Tatonka
04-21-2004, 08:39 AM
He's still hot:up:

he and I hit it in a truck.

:eek:

The Spaz
04-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
: :eek:

shelby
04-21-2004, 08:41 AM
:lol:

Tatonka
04-21-2004, 09:05 AM
:cp:

G. Host
04-21-2004, 11:53 AM
I bet Coy Wire can shotgun snap so he might actually be a better center than Teague. I did not think it was worth paying that $2 million bonus to him.

just like milloy would, right?? hmm...im not trying to bash on anyone but the "best athletes on the field" can only go so far...coy wire is a better athlete than trey teague...so lets put him at center! now i realize its not that big of a stretch, but all im saying coy wire does not have the coverage skills to effectively start at FS.

and like i said, i hope im wrong...maybe hes gotten a lot better now that hes hopefully been studying the position more and getting faster and quicker.