PDA

View Full Version : Post game quotes

venis2k1
10-20-2002, 09:56 PM
Coach Gregg Williams:

"We wanted to make sure that he (Ray Lucas) stayed in the pocket and throw the football. We felt we would do a pretty good job in coverage and we did that today. Nate (Clements) had some good plays, but could have had some more.(Nate :whip:coach) We left some plays on the field that I wish we could have got. It was a good team win."

Dolphins Linebacker Zach Thomas:

"They have a lot of weapons on that team and they made some plays today, one big pass play in particular. They had a couple nice runs but our defense didn’t do its job on those plays. There were some guys coming free out there so that’s why we have the bye week, to work on those things out there. Give them credit, they did enough to beat us today. It’s a team game and we’ll be fine. This off week will be great now, give guys a chance to get back to work instead of listening to everyone tell us we are going to the SuperBowl. This is going to be good for us because we know its going to take a lot of work and there are a lot of good teams out there."

Quarterback Drew Bledsoe:

"It’s a very big win for our organization no question. To come down here and beat a good team in their home stadium is a big win for us. The big thing for this team is that we’ve gotten better each week and seen continuous improvement across the board whether your talking offense, defense or special teams."

Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt:

"I can probably clean this up in about one second. Six turnovers against a team that is scoring 35 points a game, the second best offense in the league. It is going to be tough winning. It was remarkable that the game was as close as it was to be quite honest with you. Just disappointing to have so many opportunities, one for a touchdown and twice we turn it over inside the 30 in the fist half and get no points out of it. Very disappointing, but, we will regroup and zero in on what we have to do to bounce back."

lordofgun
10-20-2002, 10:42 PM
:cry:

NoCtUrNaL
10-20-2002, 11:11 PM
"<i>We're a better football team than them</i>", Jason Taylor (click and scroll (http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/4329262.htm))

Pride
10-21-2002, 07:42 AM
Put that on a banner for December 1st!

Billsbabee
10-21-2002, 08:04 AM
Was he playing yesterday? I don't recall hearing the announcers talk much about him. :lol: