X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

My crystal ball for saturday around 1:25PM says

Paul Tagliabue walks to the podium and says "We have a trade The Detroit Lions trade the #6 pick in the draft to the Buffalo Bills for Travis Henry and The Buffalo Bills select with the # 6 Pick Ben Roethsliberger QB..........The n later with the #13 pick the Buffalo Bills Select Lee Evans WR

Rd 2 Ben Troupe TE Florida remember our WR coach coached him in college and recruited him

Pretty damn good foursome going into the future

Ben, Mc Gahee , Evans and Troupe all given up is Henry
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Gimmie some of what you're smoking... good stuff!

1- Lions would be better off just Drafting Jackson- he's a real reach at the 6 spot, but better than getting ripped off.

2- Evans is not a 13th overall pick. Waaayyyyyy to high

3- Troupe is not a 2nd round pick. Wayyyy to low, He's gone in Rd 1

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

That's more of a nightmare than a premonition.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

only a nightmare for the lovers of the overrated henry

Comment

• Hermanator21
          Bleed Red, White, and Blue
          • Mar 2004

How is Travis overrated?????

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

Travis Henry is the same player as Terry Miller thank God we have Mc Gahee his 15 minutes are up

Comment

• eyedog
              • Jul 2002

C,mon Terry Miller ? He isn't OJ or even Thurman but he's ten times better than Miller.

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

He's not overrated, I like him a lot, but if I'm sitting there drinking a beer and NOT wearing my draft day cap (stupid NFL.com) I will not be dissapointed at all if the announcement is made, come the #6 pick.

Byrd.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Ok maybe Greg Bell, I just dont think though he has alot of heart that Travis hits the holes fast enough and makes quick enough decisions he will break some tackles but cant bust out the long one he is serviceable but a dime a dozen back my problem is his lack of confidence in himself great heart but Mc Gahee is the real deal and will prove it

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
                    only a nightmare for the lovers of the overrated henry
                    And McGahee has accrued how many yards in the NFL thus far?

Dishing Henry now would be taking a step backward. The main issue with the offense last season was the the misuse of the running game. We must test McGahee first, before deciding to put Henry up on the trading block.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

All of the hEnry supporters are short sighted Henry will never have more value than right now, the how many yards does Mc Gahee have is a bullcrap answer if Mc Gahee never tore up his knee and came out last year and the Bills traded Henry to get the #5 pick all of you would be drooling he has had 18 months to heal from the injury and will be better than ever and will dominate with speed power and elusiveness, tell me you would be mad at the Bills trading for the rights to a pre injured Mc Gahee

Comment

• McBFLO
                        • Mar 2003

All of the hEnry supporters are short sighted Henry will never have more value than right now, the how many yards does Mc Gahee have is a bullcrap answer if Mc Gahee never tore up his knee and came out last year and the Bills traded Henry to get the #5 pick all of you would be drooling he has had 18 months to heal from the injury and will be better than ever and will dominate with speed power and elusiveness, tell me you would be mad at the Bills trading for the rights to a pre injured Mc Gahee

I'm starting to think the same way...nice post!
                        Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Bled2Hen
                          • Mar 2004

WOWWWW!!!!! you guys don't read anything, do you? Mike Mularky is currently installing a system where T-Hen and W-Mc are in the backfield together! T-Hen is going no where, he is not overated, and he will be in a Bills Uniform next year, and I hope if anything that we get rid of Mcgahee than get rid of T-Hen.
                          D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

And if McGahee sucks next year, watch the McGahee supporters turn tail and complain about how Henry shouldn't have been traded. How we will need to draft a 1,300 yard a season back in the upcoming draft.

There is absolutely no reason to trade up this year. This draft is thick with talent and Buffalo would be better off staying at 13, if not trading down themselves and obtaining more picks.

Finally, we have an offensive coach stating that he will commit to the run, saving his QB and find new ways to keep the ball on the ground. Henry had over 1,400 yards 2 years ago, and 1,300 last season, without a run mineded offensive coordinator. What else do you guys want out of a running back?

Hey, if McGahee pans out this season, then I'll sing a different tune, but not until then. If Henry bust another 1,300 yard season next year, what do think Henry's value will be then?

If you absolutey have to trade a RB this season, trade the mystery man, McGahee. His abilities are more at question then Henry. Perhaps his value has peaked as well.

Besides, why draft up and take Big Ben, when there is a possibilty that Rivers could be there at 13? They nearly have the same draft rating, and if he's not there, oh well. The draft next year is going to have a thicker QB turnout then this season. More options in 2005.
                            Last edited by RedEyE; 04-20-2004, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

Rivers wont be there and Im not a big draft a qb now guy but I say get rid of Henry while his value is high if Mc Gahee bombs ill be the first one to say hey I was wrong wait till next year he will prove you wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X