PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans take a look see

Samphin1
04-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey this is off topic but oh wel. I wanted to say congrats to a girl who has made it on as a Charger Girl for the 2004 season. She is a good friend of mine and in fact, in high school she dated one of my clesest friends for about three years, so we know each other pretty well. Anyways, I just wanted to show you what she looked like and hopefully bring a nice little story onto the boards. GO LEAH! Shake dat @$$! :moon: http://www.chargers.com/chargergirls/2004/leah.cfm

The Natrix
04-20-2004, 07:24 PM
dolphins suck.

shelby
04-20-2004, 07:31 PM
Edited for TOS violation. C'mon, Nate, you know better.:cynic:

The Natrix
04-20-2004, 07:32 PM
:monkey: TOS

shelby
04-20-2004, 07:35 PM
:whatthe:

Pride
04-20-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by shelby
:whatthe:

:rofl:

Gotta love her guys! One of the best smiley users we have!

shelby
04-20-2004, 08:11 PM
:bravo:

Samphin1
04-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
dolphins suck.

:wail: Sounds like someone has a dirty diaper and goes by the name Natrix. Dude, so we swept you last year, me thinks you need to get over it. It isn't healthy for you to keep dwelling on how awful your team was last year.

However, I will try to get this thread back on track and once again give it up for Leah and her great accomplishment.:bf1:

The_Philster
04-20-2004, 09:12 PM
She's cute. Next year, my hairdresser may be joining her on the squad out there..she and her boyfriend might be moving to San Diego in January and she said she might try out for the Charger Girls.

Samphin1
04-20-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
She's cute. Next year, my hairdresser may be joining her on the squad out there..she and her boyfriend might be moving to San Diego in January and she said she might try out for the Charger Girls.

Thanks Philster. At least most of you here can look at something objectively form a phins fan and see it for what its worth. Unfrotunately, every team seems to have a few in the shallow end of the IQ pool, Miami no exception either.

Anyhoo, Leah is very pretty in person, MY buddy has some photos of her that don't do her justice either but she is tall for a lady and extremely nice. Hopefully your hairdresser has as much success out there as she did!

The_Philster
04-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Samphin1
Hopefully your hairdresser has as much success out there as she did!

Personally, I'd prefer she stay here. :sadwalk:
Thanks Philster. At least most of you here can look at something objectively form a phins fan and see it for what its worth.
Hey..I consider Jaydog a good buddy...you guys just have awful taste in teams and colors...teal and orange in a manly sport like football? :puke:

Turf
04-20-2004, 09:21 PM

Who's you hairdresser, Weird Al Yankovich?:lolhit:

The_Philster
04-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Turf
Who's you hairdresser, Weird Al Yankovich?:lolhit:

:huh:

I don't think Weird Al looks this good in a thong
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p0cc36ff80080c8b5f2cc9b46d7ac46da/faedf3c0.jpg

chernobylwraiths
04-20-2004, 09:24 PM

Did you just say your hairdresser?

The_Philster
04-20-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths

a former Buffalo Jill...looks great in a thong....fun and easy to talk to...I'm perfectly willing to go to a hairdresser to deal with someone like that. :D

chernobylwraiths
04-20-2004, 09:35 PM

a former Buffalo Jill...looks great in a thong....fun and easy to talk to...I'm perfectly willing to go to a hairdresser to deal with someone like that. :D

I just thought there was another term for a girl who cuts your hair that sounds more masculine.

Does she wear the thong while cutting your hair? Because I figure that would itch too much. :D

Samphin1
04-20-2004, 09:44 PM

Personally, I'd prefer she stay here. :sadwalk:
Hey..I consider Jaydog a good buddy...you guys just have awful taste in teams and colors...teal and orange in a manly sport like football? :puke:

Now that is rich Philster. You calling us fin phans out for having questionable colors while talking about your "hairdresser". I believe I have a barber, not a hairdresser. Although, I must admit, I would probably prefer to not see me barber in that outfit you showed yours in. :brunette: Tell me, does she like strong guys? :flex: Cuz if so, I am outta luck :(

Anyhow, just messing with ya. If I knew someone who looked like that and cut hair, I would call her whatever fruity name she wanted to be called!

justasportsfan
04-21-2004, 07:17 AM
She's cute Samphin. What's her phone no.?

Samphin1
04-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
She's cute Samphin. What's her phone no.?

Uhm I don't have it anymore, she moved to San Diego. We talk occasionally via AIM, or e-mail but she is busy with school and apparently cheerleading now. I could tell you where her parents live if you want to give stalking a go though. ::D :bug:

BillsNick
04-21-2004, 02:11 PM
she's got the BUGG-eyes, man.

Tatonka
04-21-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths

:lol:

phil = fruitypants. :snicker:

Sam.. she's is definately gorgeous.. i would bang her.. (i mean that in the nicest, non-offensive way that you can say that!)

;)

good luck to her.

DraftBoy
04-21-2004, 02:57 PM
Agreed, shes definately do-able.

justasportsfan
04-21-2004, 06:27 PM

I could tell you where her parents live if you want to give stalking a go though. ::D :bug: Now why would I want to stalk her parents? Must be a finfan thing.

Bert102176
04-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Nate I agree with you

Bert102176
04-21-2004, 09:04 PM
just, lmao

Samphin1
04-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Now why would I want to stalk her parents? Must be a finfan thing.

Every good stalker needs to know where the parents live Justa! You need to scout multiple locations to know where she might be if she catches on and didtches you for a lil' bit! :lol:

This way wherever she goes, you can give her :flowers: or a dead rat or whatever it is stalkers give their victims.