PDA

View Full Version : Sens go down in 7!!!!!

Ð
04-20-2004, 09:25 PM
:horn:

Rude American
04-21-2004, 07:41 AM
that's 2 years old. Have you actually been waiting all that time to use it?

Ebenezer
04-21-2004, 07:53 AM
good...now Montreal, Toronto and Calgary can all get their asses kicked in the next round...

Valerie
04-21-2004, 09:29 AM
That was a great game last night. I felt badly for Lalime last night. He looked so dejected on the bench. :(

I was very impressed with myself last night. I actually understood some of the penalties. They would happen and I would see them just as the whistle blew and I was able to call it!!! I think I actually understand the game now!!!!:up: :clap:

Ebenezer
04-21-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Valerie
I think I actually understand the game now!!!!:up: :clap:

Just in time to watch the Leafs get bounced out...Ottawa was the only team they could be...the Sens should just rename themselves the Manilla Folders when it comes playoff time.

Valerie
04-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Don't say that. lol

I finally understand icing. For whatever reason, I just couldn't get my brain around it. But last night it clicked!:idea: And, when Toronto had a two-line pass, I was so excited that I actually saw it before they blew the whistle, I had to call Ticat to tell him. I was more excited for actually understanding the game than I was for the actual game. lol

Earthquake Enyart
04-21-2004, 10:02 AM
That was a great game last night. I felt badly for Lalime last night. He looked so dejected on the bench. :(

Lalime is history. So is Jacque Martin.

That TO Philly series should be a lot of fun. :up:

Ð
04-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
that's 2 years old. Have you actually been waiting all that time to use it?

Hey, some things never change.

realmendontwearteal
04-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Don't say that. lol

I finally understand icing. For whatever reason, I just couldn't get my brain around it. But last night it clicked!:idea: And, when Toronto had a two-line pass, I was so excited that I actually saw it before they blew the whistle, I had to call Ticat to tell him. I was more excited for actually understanding the game than I was for the actual game. lol

good deal.... your leafs look like they can bounce the flyers in 6 games