• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Rashaun Woods

ANALYSIS
    Positives: Has a well-defined body with solid lower body and calf development and room in his upper body to add additional bulk … Has good quickness in and out of his breaks, showing sudden movements to get open and gain yardage after the catch … Gets off the line of scrimmage and into his routes immediately … Runs outstanding pass routes, showing crispness and explosive stop-and-go agility … Reads coverages well, making proper adjustments on the run … Can turn a short catch into a big play with his speed … Has strong hands and the ability to catch away from the body's frame … Remains focused and has great toughness catching in a crowd (will take the hit and hold on) … His speed and hip swerve allows him to elude defenders after the catch … Has excellent leg drive and strength to break arm tackles and drag defenders for extra yardage … Willing blocker who will not back down from a fight, getting good position and hand placement on the defender … Role model-type who can handle pressure … Has the separation speed to defeat most defensive backs in the deep zone … Relishes his role as the go-to receiver and has proven to be the difference-maker with the game on the line.
    Negatives: Few, if any flaws in his game, but could do a better job of tracking the ball in over his shoulder on deep routes (has misjudged these passes on more than one occasion).

AGILITY TESTS
    4.47 in the 40-yard dash … 300-pound bench press … 400-pound squat … 288-pound power clean … 39-inch vertical jump … 4.05 20-yard shuttle … 32-inch arm length … 10 1/8-inch hands … Right-handed.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

I'm really starting to like this guy along with Lee Evans!
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

heres another link:

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

The guy looks like a Jerry Rice in waiting. I'd love to have him, but not sure if he's worth the 13th pick - unless he is, indeed, the next Jerry Rice.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

he scored 7 of his TDs in one game against the worst college team in the country.. smu.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

but i still think he is sweet.. in the 2nd round.. if he is gone.. oh well.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Our scouting staff sure likes him.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              he scored 7 of his TDs in one game against the worst college team in the country.. smu.
              Are you sure?

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                • Jul 2002

All this and a "professional level bass fisherman" as well?
                Wow. I like him.

Hey T---you taking anight off to follow the Hokie-Wahoo B'ball tilt tonight? I'm going.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Being a huge OU fan I have watched him for some time I can tell you this kid is amazing.

I have been a fan of drafting him for awhile, hes a big athletic WR and I think one of the handful who can come in and help his first year.
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                    Are you sure?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../players/2034/
                    hrmmm.. i could have sworn.. maybe it was the year before?

Originally posted by gameboy
                    All this and a "professional level bass fisherman" as well?
                    Wow. I like him.

Hey T---you taking anight off to follow the Hokie-Wahoo B'ball tilt tonight? I'm going.
                    actually.. i am allergic to B'ball.. at least i think that is true.. because i always want to puke when i watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X