X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

The Bills Would have Picked Mike Williams

Hey guys, I just happened to go to a few of my sites that I check daily. And it said that if Mike Williams was available the BILLS were gonna jump on him.....

profootballtalk.com
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tampabay25690
    profootballtalk.com
    reliable source.... [/sarcasm]

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I'm glad he's ineligible. Too slow.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

this is like saying, if Eli Manning, Ben R, Sean Taylor, Robert Gallery, Larry Fitzgerald... et al are available the bills would jump on him.

Of course they'd jump on a blue chip 1st rounder.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Please stop mentioning that ridiculous website it's horrible!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
            this is like saying, if Eli Manning, Ben R, Sean Taylor, Robert Gallery, Larry Fitzgerald... et al are available the bills would jump on him.

Of course they'd jump on a blue chip 1st rounder.
            you like mike? even with his lack of speed?
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloBlakely14
              • Sep 2003

Tatonka I love your opinions and value tehm greatly...and consider you one of the top posters around...seem to have an incredible football knowledge...but I am going to have to say that Mike Williams would have been the steal of the draft at #13...he dominates flat out...uncoverable in the red zone, where we have serious problems...the ESPN Draft special segment on him was unbelievable....his hand work at getting off the line was incredible...teaching Michael Irvin things...Irvin who I hate...had his most insightful analysis when talking about Williams, and ranked him as the best WR in the draft...also they are guaranteed he would start as a rookie...

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14
                Tatonka I love your opinions and value tehm greatly...and consider you one of the top posters around...seem to have an incredible football knowledge...but I am going to have to say that Mike Williams would have been the steal of the draft at #13...he dominates flat out...uncoverable in the red zone, where we have serious problems...the ESPN Draft special segment on him was unbelievable....his hand work at getting off the line was incredible...teaching Michael Irvin things...Irvin who I hate...had his most insightful analysis when talking about Williams, and ranked him as the best WR in the draft...also they are guaranteed he would start as a rookie...
                hey, i appreciate that.. i dont want you to get the wrong impression.. i am not down on him at all.. it is common knowlege that he does not have top flight speed.. i was simply looking for ingtars input on him, because i am somewhat... hmm.. indifferent i guess is the word.. i dont really know if i believe his skills will transfer to the nfl.. but then again.. he may be dominant.. cant make up my mind.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

let me add to that.. i am sure he will be successful as a possession receiver.. what i dont know is if he will be a viable deep threat.. and that was what i was asking about.

Comment

• BuffaloBlakely14
                    • Sep 2003

I hear you....the speed is questionable...the analysts on the show were talking about how it doesnt amtter how fast you are if you cant get off the line or have the football smarts to run a pattern....guys with 4.3s then turn in 4.9s on the field...and make asses of themselves...they said speed was not a concern for Mike Williams...I think that I might be overly high on Mike...but for some reason I realy like the kid

Comment

• BuffaloBlakely14
                      • Sep 2003

I do however think that Devery Henderson in the 2nd could be an amazing pickup

Comment

• cordog
                        eat, drink, and be merry
                        • Apr 2003

He might be eligble to come out afterall. Ginsberg requested the NFL to submit a written argument by tomorrow. Seeing that she did not have to take the case at all looks pretty promising for Clarett and Williams

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14
                          I do however think that Devery Henderson in the 2nd could be an amazing pickup
                          devery is a burner.. and ALOT like reed.. a converted RB. he is more of a project.. not a great route runner.. and a little stiff, but he will stretch the field immediately.

Originally posted by cordog
                          He might be eligble to come out afterall. Ginsberg requested the NFL to submit a written argument by tomorrow. Seeing that she did not have to take the case at all looks pretty promising for Clarett and Williams
                          if nothing else.. he should move another good player down to us..

Comment

• Dozerdog
                            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                            Hey guys, I just happened to go to a few of my sites that I check daily. And it said that if Mike Williams was available the BILLS were gonna jump on him.....

profootballtalk.com

Well, I guess the assclowns at ProFootballTalk can't get this wrong since it won't happen.

I heard the Buffalo Bills were going to hire Vince Lombardi...if he was still alive

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X