PDA

View Full Version : Maxim rates bills the NFL's most exciting team

venis2k1
10-21-2002, 02:46 AM
No. 1 Most Exciting Team in the NFL: Buffalo Bills
Drew Bledsoe has revived his career and become a Buffalo heartthrob, the former being a good thing (keep in mind we’re talking Buffalo women). Drew is not only on pace to throw for more than 5,000 yards this season, but he’s kept his team in every game, as evidenced by the Bills’ three overtime contests in five games and near comebacks against Denver and Oakland.

don137
10-21-2002, 05:19 AM
I bet the networks are kicking themselves for not putting Buffalo on any prime time games. Who wants to see exciting football games anyways? Look at the Ravens. There's a style of football that will keep people up watching the game.

Dozerdog
10-21-2002, 06:45 AM
Up here in New England, (Hartford/Springfield) they have been putting the Bills on TV quite regularly. The Jets, The Vikes, Texans, and This game were televised locally.

venis2k1
10-21-2002, 08:05 AM
yea, i live near springfeild too dozer, i have seen ALOT more games than i expected to this year.

Judge
10-21-2002, 09:31 AM
CBS will ride the Bledsoe bandwagon soon by giving the country Bills games as long as the Bills are in the playoff race and Bledsoe keeps leading an exciting, explosive offense.

ABC/ESPN's loss is CBS's gain. Maybe they should make the MNF schedule after the draft/free agency period settles down a little. Before the draft, the Bills were led by AVP (no offense to AVP) and had begun assembling their free agents- hardly a marquee team yet. After the draft, they were the Drew Crew- an overnight transformation into a team w/ a story.

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 04:07 PM
I live in Southern CA and they've only showed the Bills game 1 time and it was against the Raiders. They show every Raider game on CBS and if the Raiders arent on, they show a Charger game. I watch every Bills game at the Marriott since they have the NFL Sunday Ticket at the bar. I'm really diasppointed that the league made the schedule early. Night games are exciting since its on national tv and the spotlight is on the Bills. To bad ABC or ESPN cant swap the games! I would love to see the Bills at New England on a MOnday night!

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 04:10 PM
look at tonights ugly game.....

Colts vs Steelers

gimmie a break.

iceblizzard69
10-21-2002, 04:10 PM
Stupid NY TV stations prevent the Fins from being on local TV here almost all the time, luckily I have NFL Sunday Ticket. :)

JayWood
10-21-2002, 06:01 PM
I bought my direct tv thinking that i would only be able to see a few bills game this year on local tv...man was i wrong, i have never seen more bills games on local tv here in new england as i have this year. The people around here have already began to give up on their Patriots and you can see alot of eyes focused on that team located in western new york. Hey at least with the dish i can get empire sports!!

venis2k1
10-21-2002, 07:11 PM
bad news jay, i just checked my local listings, western mass has the bills-lions this week. :)

Mad Bomber
10-21-2002, 07:18 PM
Unfortunately, all I ever get is the Jest/Gints..

Both teams really suck!