PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins record by December 1st

don137
10-21-2002, 06:33 AM
The Bills play the Dolphins on December 1st. Ray Lucas, the guy that makes Fielder look like a good quarterback, will be at the helm until Fielder returns which they are saying he will return late in November. What will the Dolphins record be when we meet in December?
There schedule is:
OCT. 27 BYE
Nov. 4 at Green Bay Packers
Nov. 10 at New York Jets
NOV. 17 BALTIMORE RAVENS
NOV. 24 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Dec. 1 at Buffalo Bills

Dozerdog
10-21-2002, 06:43 AM
They should go 2-2 before retuning here,

Ebenezer
10-21-2002, 07:04 AM
Depends on healthy players on both sides...they should beat the Jets...that is the only lock...how about the Bills record??

Detroit, New England, @ KC, @ NY Jets...interesting??

Phins054
10-21-2002, 09:55 AM
You should beat Detroit, but they could be like the Texans. Better than you might think. NE and @ KC are very interesting games. I am sure NE will be looking to get back into the race coming off their bye and could be ready to go on a tear, but the Bledsoe effect, how will he play against NE??? I think you guys could win that one. Playing @ KC...two great offenses against two below average defenses...I feel the scoreboard operator is going to get tendinitis. This will be a high scoring game and will probably come down to who has th ball last. The Jets are starting to wake up a lil bit and had a big win yesterday. With Chad running the O and a healthy Curtis Martin, we all need to look out in the AFC East. I say you have a solid shot at 4-0 or 3-1 record during that stretch, but you will have to fight for every win.

Novacane
10-21-2002, 10:07 AM
Phins should go 2-2. Loosing to GB and Chargers and beating Ravens and Jets.

We should beat the Lions.....no looking past them.
I take us to beat the Pats because it is at home. We had BETTER beat the Jets. I could see the Bills beating KC but I don't expect it to happen.
I think we will go 3-1 bringing us both into the gaem at 7-4.

colin
10-21-2002, 10:11 AM
I think the Phins will have to play very well to go 2-2, and 1-3 is a real possibility. The Ravens will have Lewis back, and that D will just eat Mucas. SD GB are very strong teams, and like the Bills did, they want to jump on an other strong team when they are down. I understand the Miami players were pretty banged up after the loss to the Bills, this might have some lingering affects. Oh well, it looks like the Bills have a real shot at the playoffs with Miami faltering early.

Gunzlingr
10-21-2002, 10:26 AM
Sterling Sharpe said that the KC/Bills game could be the first 200 point game in league history! :D with The Bills and Chiefs the two highest scoring Offenses and the two defenses that have given up the most points!

Novacane
10-21-2002, 10:44 AM
Watch it be a 9-6 field goal battle!

Earthquake Enyart
10-21-2002, 10:52 AM
The fins aren't going to beat the Ravens with Lucas at QB.

WCoastFin
10-21-2002, 04:08 PM
the fins aren't going to beat the Jets with Lucas at QB! heck, I dont know if theyll win one until Fiedlers back.

Michael82
10-21-2002, 10:02 PM
Even with Fiedler....I could see the angry Jets beating the Fins in New Jersey. The Jets are a team that is starting to wake up and shake the NFL. I have noticed a much better game from Curtis Martin last week and Chad Pennington is SOO much better than Vinny Testaverde. :lol: Also, you know how they have that history against the Fins? I think Miami could lose this one, too! Maybe their end of the year crash is going to come early? Bwaahahahahahahaha! :evil:

fabolouspaul
10-21-2002, 10:15 PM
I like ur sig gunzlingr!

lordofgun
10-21-2002, 10:35 PM
Hey Paul. :fabulous: