PDA

View Full Version : Is that your final answer

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-21-2004, 11:45 PM
I just got done talking with my friend on AIM he's in NYC for the draft and he said that the BILLS are working on a trade up now that doesn't mean that there will be one! he couldn't say what number or who we were taking he did say that he thinks it's with Detroit though and we will be picking Roethlisburger at that choice I asked him why not a Winslow jr. and he said "you can't give up a guy like Roethlisburger he's a special QB" and ain't that the truth. That's the latest from the draft.

The Spaz
04-21-2004, 11:47 PM
I hope you're right and i hope we don't have to give up too much!:up::beers:

Tatonka
04-22-2004, 12:05 AM
i just pray that they dont give up anything from this draft..

i would give up our 1st this year and 1st next year and be happy.. but pleast dont give up anything from this year.

mypoorfriendme
04-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

i would give up our 1st this year and 1st next year and be happy.. but pleast dont give up anything from this year.

i agree for the most part...the only reason i dont want to give up next years number 1 is because this time next year, i wont be anticipating the draft and it wont be half the fun.

also...if we were to trade up to 6, itd be a tough decision between big ben and sean taylor. also, why couldnt we just negotiate a trade with houston or the jaguars? "it takes two to tango" i know, but they shouldnt be threatened by moving down because their players will most likely still be there (corner, DT, etc)

BigZ
04-22-2004, 07:36 AM
ditto

justasportsfan
04-22-2004, 07:40 AM
How did Olandis Gary turn out for them last year. Maybe we can give Det. Simonton. :D

Patrick76777
04-22-2004, 07:41 AM
NO QB's

The Spaz
04-22-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
How did Olandis Gary turn out for them last year. Maybe we can give Det. Simonton. :D

:evil::snicker:

elltrain22
04-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Just don't trade TH, and will be happy.

THATHURMANATOR
04-22-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

You would rather give up a first this year and next rather than a first and third from this year? You really think a third this year is better than a first next year? Again who knows what it will take to move up but if were those 2 choices I would lose the 3rd.

Michael82
04-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
You would rather give up a first this year and next rather than a first and third from this year? You really think a third this year is better than a first next year? Again who knows what it will take to move up but if were those 2 choices I would lose the 3rd.

I agree...but to move up to the #6 from #13...we'd have to give up our 1st this year and our 2nd. :eek:

http://footballcorner.bizland.com/DraftValueChart.jpg

Dantheman1280
04-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Thats very useful do you have a printable version??

Michael82
04-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
Thats very useful do you have a printable version??

no, but you can go here and print it yourself. :D

http://footballcorner.bizland.com/DraftValueChart.jpg

juice
04-22-2004, 11:45 AM
Come on Pull the trigger TD.